What if Kara had subgroups.

KARAA<33

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I don't think KARA need sub-group since sub-group are usually for like big group with lot of members. SS501 was because 2 of the members was busy. But if their were the sub group I would like

HARA+ Nicole: dance group, since we don't really get to see them do much dancing. I would also like to see Nicole dance to what make her comforable ( which for me I think it more hip-hop style)

Gyuri+Ham+Nicole: powerhouse vocal. Since people think KARA can't sing, prove people wrong. Since I think this 3 have the most powerful vocal. If you look at it ham did the high note in mister, ing. Goddess had lupin,lonely. Nicole she had lonely, and ing. I may be biased but I think Nicole has the better vocal, since she hold the note longer than the rest. She definitely improved. Also love it if they sing a english song they required them to hit high notes

Jiyoung+HAra: cute group: they pull of cute look, plus they can sing the cute songs,and pull of cute aegyo on stage

• 2 weeks later...

Of course Kara being 5 together is the best, but if i had to form a sub-group

I would put Ji Young + Nicole + Seungyeon to have a nice vocal group

I really liked their live of "Path", it is my ringtone, and i love their voices

Is a sub-group possible when only having 5 members? I mean, successful sub-groups were only temporary and derived from idol groups with a lot of members such as After School's Caramel & Super Junior's M/T/H/K.R.Y. Can it really be called a sub-group if it's only 2 members? Or 2 members left off the side? If a sub-group was to be made, then the inactive members will lose popularity. I rather have GyulHamCole do a temporary special stage then calling it a sub-group.

Just my opinion. (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure sub groups will be fine. Perhaps a split between 3:2. I think all their voices go well together and so I don't believe that there's a specific combination that I would like to see. Therefore, I don't mind who pairs up with who as I know the result will be good.

i think 5 members is too little to make subgroups ^^

but if Kara had subgroups i wantt Gyuri, Seungyeon

and Nicole in it ^^ its not that im biased with te old Kara

i just wanna see them 3 sing, or Nicole can rap for

them :eyelove:

i'd like to see them always as 5, i don't really like the idea of a subgroup having releasing album/minialbum,but subgroup having mini activities(special stage) or one/two/three song in their album released as 5 then yeahh i'd really like to see that, since it'd show a different side of them,

GYULHAMCOLE:"BALLAD" or "BREAKit STYLE"

GYULHAM:"BALLAD", "trot"

HAMJiNGCOLE:"cute" bubblegum pop,

COLEHARA:dance group,

JINGCOLEHARA:hiphop

i personally think that it's hard to have subgroups for a group with only 5 members. i think it's a neat idea to showcase some of the members' talents or give some members more spotlight, but i feel it would be more fitting if they did some one-time projects instead. For instance, they could pair up and sing duet songs for their next album. Or better yet, maybe each member gets to have a solo song. but i guess that wouldnt be considered subgroups anymore.