What if Kara had subgroups.

KARAA<33

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer they not have subgroup^^

i think the group that should has sub group is the group that has many members..like SNSD, After School (already have), Super Junior (already have too:)), 2PM, Nine Muses...

this is bcoz if group that has many members has sub group the unknown member will be get higher popularity:)

but if DSP consider KARA should has sub group,then as fans we should support them^^

:thumbup:

:eyelove:

• 5 months later...

Admittedly some of the subgroups would be interesting to see and hear but for me it would just seem weird if they don't sing and dance together. I mean for a group of 5 it seems a bit hard for there to be subgroups. I think you have to have at least 6 before it becomes viable. Plus Kara has always been a group of 5 and they seem to sing better as a five. I wouldn't want to see them split into sub groups just because they can. I would rather they sing as one group. :D

• 2 weeks later...

*Dance group ( Hara .. And nicole )

yes definitely both of them, but Hara still hasn't showed what she really got. remember she went to the same dancing school of Minzy and Seungri. Nicole have already.

* Ballad group ( Gyul, Seungyeon and Jiyoung .. and also HARA! .. )

the 3 of them sounds really good in ballad, um Hara can sing and she's really good! she sings better in ballad like on their song "I am". DSP just don't let her show her improvements. well they only trained her for 6 months only to be a singer.

* Cute group ( NICOLE .. Hara .. Jiyoung )

when i first saw KARA, i already thought that Nicole is cute, right now...not that much lol seungyeon is a bit cute too.

but Hara and Jiyoung are definitely the cutest member.

specially when both of these aegyos. i really love it when the two of them are together, i prefer Jiyoung is with Hara cuz cuteness is overloaded!! they turned the world into a playground, they are playing everywhere! lol

like on KARA bakery

Well I wouldn't actually want KARA to do anything other than a group of 5, but just for the fun of speculation:

Gyuri, Seungyeon, Jiyoung: KARA's top vocalists form a ballad trio. :inluv:

Gyu&Cole: KARA's rappers combine to give GD&TOP a run for their money :aha:

Seungyeon, Hara, Jiyoung: A hyper-cute aegyo group along the lines of Orange Caramel. Except that in this case all 3 members are actually cute. :devil:

Nicole, Hara, Jiyoung: Even though KARA is already in the electric dance pop genre, these 3 can kick it up to another level. :accomplished:

• 3 weeks later...

If they are really going to do a sub group that would be good, :inluv: but... I don't think this will be a right time to do that.People might misunderstood... :complacent:

I think there could be lot of subgroups out of KARA.. to show different side of them, to show off their skills more..

GyulHamCole : Ballad, they improved so much, they have different sweet powerful voices.. I miss them singing songs like their KARA4 days..

HaYeonCole : Dance group.. especially cuz I'd like to see more of Hara and Hammie's dancing skills.. it's always COle who show their dances ecc ecc + she's the one sent for dance battles..

HaYeonJing : Cute group, maybe something cute, fresh like their "Rock You", "Pretty Girl" or today's Orange Caramel..

GyuCole : rap, bad *** duo.. like GDTOP..

I'd like to see subgroups, just to see them as KARA again later heks,

* A ballad group (Gyuri, Nicole, Ji Young? + Seung Yeon)

I miss hearing Gyuri's mature soothing vocals. I was so in love with her vocals

When I first listened to "The First Blooming". I think they should sing more songs

Like "The Two of Us", "I'll Be There", and "Tear Fader". But I do love "I Am" and

"Wait" too =)

^^

^^

I would be SOOOO up for that!!! Kekeke but wouldn't it be better if Hara was in it too?

i think that gyuri and seungyeon should be in a ballad subgroup, their voices are so soothing ~

i think that jiyoung and hara (maybe nicole?) should just be in a subgroup, it wouldn't really have a name for it...because they can both sing, dance and rap! ^____^ actually, thinking about it now, nicole should be in it too.

i have hardly seen nicole in any dance battles...are these from like kara 4 days??? anyways I dont think subgroups is beneficial to a group like KARA because there are only 5 of them, but I feel like if they did have sub groups the most sucessful ones would be:

1.Seungyeon+Hara+Gyuri: I feel like in terms of talent in the signing to dance ratio, this would be a good group...balancing out Gyuri's extra high pitch with Hara's low one would create a beautifl sound which Seungyeons mild voice would have no problem harmonizing with. Also in terms of fans support, as far as korea goes you have the two with the most fans + gyuri who is well known as a good variety idol + Hara's added skills of variety, it would be a good group to appear on variety shows. All three have very quick wit and im sure people would love it. the dancing would be good and the height would look good.

2.Seungyeon+Hara+Nicole: this is a mild vocal group with some fancy dance moves....i feel like this group would do more dance songs to come up with cool choreography that everyone would wanna copy. As far as korea and international fans go, you have the three most popular members and so a good amount of support from fans would be seen.

3.Gyuri+Hara+Nicole: a group that could take on the more mature looks, songs and dances....again Nicole and Hara have alot of fans and so the support would be there....there harmoinzation might be more difficult but I think Hara would have more siging parts in the songs this subgroup would sing.

4.Gyuri+Hara+Jiyoung: the pretty group that sings sweet songs about love and stuff....I feel like this group would have lots of success as CF queens...idk why. This would be a very photogenic group and more time would definately be spent on the look of things....the songs would be a nice blend of medium tempo and cute happy FinKl "to my boyfriend" style songs.

this is just my opinion on the subgroups that i think would have commerical success...my favorite two would be 3 and 4 because they have the most profit potential and sustainabilty I feel as subgroups. especially as kara grow older, the fans would grow with them and would probably prefer a more mature image. however with 4, you get to keep the youthfulness and the added bonus of lots of extra CF revenue!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Like their sunbaes, SS501, what if Kara had a subgroup(s)? I think having a sub group

will allow other members to shine. I'm sure Ji Young can pull off a ballad like Nicole, Seung Yeon,

and Gyuri. In fact I bet Hara can too =) I know some might think that it isn't necessary for a

Subgroup but here's some sub groups that I wouldn't mind seeing, if in the future there is one.

* A dance sub group (Hara + Nicole)

I know that Hara and Nicole can really dance, but, they hardly ever get to

Show what they've really got. For some reason I really want to see Hara do

Some poppin' and hip hopping.

* A ballad group (Gyuri, Nicole, Ji Young? + Seung Yeon)

I miss hearing Gyuri's mature soothing vocals. I was so in love with her vocals

When I first listened to "The First Blooming". I think they should sing more songs

Like "The Two of Us", "I'll Be There", and "Tear Fader". But I do love "I Am" and

"Wait" too =)

* A cute group (Ji Young, Hara, + Seung Yeon)

Ji Young is so adorable but she's so underrated! She is like the most adorable thing

I've seen xD I personally hate it when people do aegyo and act cute but, when she

Does it, I just can't deny it! ----- imagine these kids performing "Candy"

By H.O.T :thumbup: (Imagining them sitting down at the end of the song)

There's plenty of others but I just can't think of any now.

Totally agree with u...

But I want to add Nicole for the cute group...hehehehehe

and owhhh the ballad one... its perfect...

Hara & Nicole= Dance group

Jiyoung, Nicole & Hara= Maknae Group

Seungyeon & Gyuri= Power Vocal/Ballad Group

Seungyeon & Jiyoung= Aegyo Group

Gyuri would be good as a solo, but NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES COULD SHE LEAVE KARA!!

:)

• 7 months later...