[Haradoll] Hara's Figure

chupachups

don't get me wrong hara really has a nice body,

but i would want her to add a little more weight...

i kind of think she's somewhat skinny... too skinny

I'm always amazed by how she's able to rock any outfit she's given. Even her stylist said how her look at the end always had a sense of completion to it. I think the KARAYA photos prove that, too! She's so gorgeous from head to toe.

I'll admit that i think Hara is pretty thin, but i like her the way she is..

which reminds me of this video:

The comments between Hara and Nicole make me a little sad... actually the whole game they were playing makes me sad cuz a lot of their issues came pouring out.. :D

^^we know that they are cool with each other. that was just for fun& couldn of been honest but come on don't take it to heart.

they get along with each other a lot. (:

I`m sorry but to those who keep saying she's too skinny&doesn't eat because she's on a 'diet' & all...here is something for you.

4. Goo Hara is skinny, so she doesn't eat.

Lol. I love this one since it's so funny how people are like 'OMG, she's so skinny is she sick?'

'Is she anorexic?' Hara's high metabolism is something everyone wishes that they had.

I've been following KARA since she joined the group. Of course, I'm working on making a thread about this.

Why? to prove to you non-believers that Hara is a food lover and eats all the time.

The members just like herself, have mention tons of times that this girl can eat a lot yet not gain weight at all.

There is way too many articles mentioning this. Of course, Nicole even purposely over feeds her to make her gain weight.lol.

Taken from TAXI.

Q: What do you want to steal from the other members?

Seungyeon, "Her metabolism.Even if she eats & eats, she doesn't gain any weight."

Jing, "She's trying to gain weight..But can't"

Cole, "I get jealous..So at times, I purposely feed her more."

Wanna what the episode?:

"...OMG wow I tell u HARA is wow!

Shes not skinny like what netizens say.

She is so cute tiny petite omg pretty much all of KARA are cute,

petite so pretty flawless?"

-RON(LUPANG) read the full KMF Experience here.

shes so skinny lol im worried for her diet

that girl eats yet doesn't gain weight...

can't blame her for having a wicked awesome metabolism.

for other HARA's Popular Misconceptions:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=6880

^^we know that they are cool with each other. that was just for fun& couldn of been honest but come on don't take it to heart.

they get along with each other a lot. (:

I know it was just a game and that they all love each other, its just a side to them that we never see so its a little shocking. you know how jokes are always half true.. they wouldn't say these things if the thoughts weren't somewhere in the back of their minds..

but even if any of their comments had any ounce of spite attached, i can't really take it to heart. the fact that they're comfortable enough to joke about it shows how close they are. :D

btw, i love seeing KARA being enthusiastic about eating!