[Haradoll] Hara's Figure

chupachups

When admiring her figure, be careful to know what the source is. I saw her picture for ASK and I immediately thought "That's not Hara" because they changed her proportions to be like a character from Avatar. Just look:

ThBca.png

Head & arms the same, everything else stretched so much. I looked around a lot to find a picture that made a fair comparison. I even rotated the picture 25 degrees and transparent overlapped at first to make sure I had the face sizes matched.

I hate when advertisement companies do this, like even the celebrities they pick aren't good enough for them. They make them look like aliens but some girls see the ads and think it is normal. I mean think for a second: Who can only reach down as far as their pockets?

Edited by Dicetrain

"I hate when advertisement companies do this, like even the celebrities they pick aren't good enough for them. They make them look like aliens but some girls see the ads and think it is normal. I mean think for a second: Who can only reach down as far as their pockets?"

I know. ;___; It's so sad, and wrong of them to do that. Girls already go through enough self-confidence issues without seeing that kind of stuff. Nobody looks like that; if you look at everyday life, how many people are that stretched out and skinny? Maybe some, but the every day life isn't. Yet girls think that's how they're supposed to look. Blacjaohd.

But, on a side-note, Hara has an amazing figure and I love her cuteness. <3