• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Haradoll] Hara's Figure

490 posts in this topic

She really looks like a barbie doll.

Long hair, huge eyes and a very skinny body.

either way she's perfect! :D

When admiring her figure, be careful to know what the source is. I saw her picture for ASK and I immediately thought "That's not Hara" because they changed her proportions to be like a character from Avatar. Just look:

ThBca.png

Head & arms the same, everything else stretched so much. I looked around a lot to find a picture that made a fair comparison. I even rotated the picture 25 degrees and transparent overlapped at first to make sure I had the face sizes matched.

I hate when advertisement companies do this, like even the celebrities they pick aren't good enough for them. They make them look like aliens but some girls see the ads and think it is normal. I mean think for a second: Who can only reach down as far as their pockets?

Edited by Dicetrain

"I hate when advertisement companies do this, like even the celebrities they pick aren't good enough for them. They make them look like aliens but some girls see the ads and think it is normal. I mean think for a second: Who can only reach down as far as their pockets?"

I know. ;___; It's so sad, and wrong of them to do that. Girls already go through enough self-confidence issues without seeing that kind of stuff. Nobody looks like that; if you look at everyday life, how many people are that stretched out and skinny? Maybe some, but the every day life isn't. Yet girls think that's how they're supposed to look. Blacjaohd.

But, on a side-note, Hara has an amazing figure and I love her cuteness. <3

She always pretty with any kind of clothes she wear..Thanks for sharing the angel-like pictures..^_^

I still remember when watching Invincible Youth ep 32, Shin Young was like " 19 inches, 19 inches!" *Referring to Hara's waist* And i LOLed at it. She really has a nice figure.

hara's figure was really feminine.....she really cannot act like a tomboy like snsd's member...all of them was too feminine in their face and their body...

she really looks like a doll because of her eyes and petite figure

she's soooooo pretty!

thnks for sharing..

when she first debute..

she look so innocent..

love hara..

Her figure's perfect like a doll :) I've love to have super fast metabolism like her ):

I don how people can say shes "too skinny" blah blah

Shes just got a petite frame thays all it is her figure is perfect

Petite girls are the best ^^

hara has the desirable body which every female would want. her waist is like 20 cm only?! remember there was a time she squeeze her body thru a metal raining in IY ? and a picture of her comparing herself with the mannequin?

She is indeed super skinny, but she does eat a lot...at least in front of a camera. But some people are naturally skinny and she seems like one of them because she isn't unhealthy-skinny.