• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Haradoll] Hara's Figure

490 posts in this topic

She really does have a nice figure,with that high metabolism,she can eat tons of food without worrying gaining weight..

Hara isn't skinny,I think that she has a perfect figure, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

The fact that she's petite makes her even more precious & adorable looking.

^-^

i think she looks fine. its all in the genes. some have bigger shoulder or a vesp pelvis, its all in your chromosomes.

MY DEAR HARA OF KARA ...

SHE'S REALLY SOMETHING :aha:

SHE LOOKS LiKE A BARBIE DOLL SERiOUSLY :giggly:

i WISH i HAVE HiGH METABOLiSM AS WELL

EVEN THOUGH SOME SAYS SHE'S SKINNY

SHE'S PERFECTLY FIT FOR ME

i THANK GOD BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T GET SiCK EASiLY :thankful:

GOO HARA YOU'RE THE BEST :gemflower::gemhappy:

I LOVE KARA :gemheart:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

KARA STAY BEAUTIFUL :gemhappy: AND TWEETWEET WILL STAY HAPPY :gemhoho:

Hara really has an amazing figure. Although she's pretty skinny, it suits her alot more.

she has a beautiful face,,

so sexy..

so cute..

lovely HARA.. :wub:

wow.. she's been pretty to me ever..

so sexy..

but i think she will become more pretty and sexy if she will gained weight,, just a little weight.. a little.. haha

wow.. she's been pretty to me ever..

so sexy..

but i think she will become more pretty and sexy if she will gained weight,, just a little weight.. a little.. haha

It's relatively hard for her to gain weight due to her fast metabolism haha but I do agree that a little weight wouldn't hurt :lol:

I'm pretty sure DSP controls what she (and the rest of kara) eats though.

I realize that although she's slim,

you can't see every bone in her body and her

joints aren't sharp looking. SO she isn't as skinny as

people tend to say. She has a great petite figure

that I'd kill to have..

i personally like her figure. her being skinny also does not mean shes unhealthy because i heard she eats a lot.

Aarrgghh!! She's makin' me so jealous of her small waist! x3 it's so petite and smooth and in that Mister GIF hello! joss posted....xD i was staring and staring for a long time x,D Hara~~~<3<3<3

I really like her figure. She is skinny, but that is okay because she is small in general. She is all proportional and I think that is the important thing about a figure. And she may not have much but she sure knows how to use it when she dances!

hara is sooo pretty and perfect she ha a perfect body ahe looks like a real barbie doll =)

she is not skinny. she just have small bones.

she is the queen of ant-waist! and also the most enviable waist in Korea!!

btw what episode in invincible youth where shinyoung measures her waistline?

she is very pretty. shes exactly like me lol i eat a lot but i do not gain weight at all =)

I was just wondering, have you seen Hara's back where you can clearly see her figure?

i found a picture of her back...it's a whole picture of her back

here

I saw that pic once, but it was so small and lq :(. Thank you for providing a HQ ver.! Yes, she does have a beautiful figure :D. Some people thinks that she is too skinny, but if they only knew how much she ate, they would think otherwise ^_^. She's fit and healthy :)

she has a very slender body.. O_O

she's not THAT skinny, but you see, she's just petite.

i'd kill to have that kind of body

i just love Hara's curvy waist! that's the kind of figure to die for... i envy her for that