• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Haradoll] Hara's Figure

490 posts in this topic

Shes super pretty! Just like a doll as people say. I'm pretty sure shes healthy. Fast metabolism goes away when you get older!

yeah. I envy unnie! Dang! She really has a great metabolism! And it is so funny that she stated that as her complex.. :DD

Absolutely The cutest member in KARA, Aigoooo Hara it's really cute

Goo Hara Fighting

I think she has an amazing body. I could just carry her around all day...

I probably would if she would let me :sweatdrop:

i also want a figure just like her. petite and proportionate. i'm also petite but my figure isnt proportionate though. LOL

their busy activity...

wherever you eat as much as you can and you doing something full day activity it's simply make your metabolism good!!

i love her figure, she has a wonderful figure, and thats my ideal figure too

since i like cute small size girls and sexy too

Me is like Hara, Yoona and Sooyoung kekeke. I ate a lot and still doesn't get fat unless I drink beer, my tummy got so full and big. I wish I'll have sober nights with KARA :DDDD

Hara is so skinny but she doesnt look unhealthy so its okay! :D

i wish i could eat like her and not become fat, haha

Her bones are like so small

and she is so skinny so that makes her tiny

i though that Hara unnie had a child figure

Shes very cute and tall! i was surprised when i was watching invincible youth and then this one bikers thighs were bigger then her waist!

she's very cute and pretty. some people just can't gain weight no matter how much they eat (*super jealous*) but that's how people are so they shouldn't be judge for what they can't control.

Rowrrrr :) Her body's very petite but somehow she makes it look sexy, especially when she does the butt dance :)

she has an amazing body every girl wants. skinny and toned.

but skinny girls doesnt mean she doesnt eat. alot of skinny girls can eat alot but just dont gain.

i don't think she's too skinny at all. i've heard the same thing about her having high metabolism. i believe it. i have a friend who eats a lot and doesn't gain much weight at all. kara also has busy schedules and are pretty active (practicing dances, etc) so the girls probably use a lot of the energy from the things they eat. they look great.

hara has the best figure ever. hands down. i didn't think it was humanly possible to have a figure that good until i saw hara's

Hara's figure is nice, a little skinny but It's a part of her charm~

I Laughed when I read that Nicole feeds Hara a lot on purpose! Haha! HaNi~ <3

I envy Hara, she could eat a lot yet not gain a weight! -__-

kara is really skinny but she pulls it off very well and it's not even an ugly looking skinny. she is just an overall beautiful girl and everything about her makes her much more attractive

rawr how cute!

love the first picture - the performance is from Mister i'm guessing, perhaps from a show?

she was mentioned as number 2 on a ranking of the best bikini bodies i think, just behind Yuri. And if she is behind Yuri doesnt that show how Godly her figure is?