[Hamtastic] Hammie's English

xichigo

yeah,had to agree that many people know tend to forgot she can speak English.

the only moment that we can see her converse in English now is through Twitter (which she did most recently did it during her stay in Malaysia for MTV World Stage)

hope that one day she could sing or duet in English with Nicole

It'd be awesome if KARA starts to learn english more and releasing a couple of singles in english. That would be really awesome. It's so rare to see Seungyeon-ssi speaking english but I agree that Stacie Orrico cover was really good for someone who lived in the States for a very short time.

Woah! These are kinda rare! Its a pity she doesn't try to speak english more often (especially since they have become a global group with global fans). I'm sure though when the need arises she could and would... Just wanna hear more of course! Hope we can get some more videos of her speaking english :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i was surprised by how fluent seungyeon was in english. I expected broken english with a very heavy accent. then i found out she went high school in america (i'm a new kamilia). i wanna hear her use more of her english. Her english is pretty clear but still accented but i dont mind that. she should keep improving her english :)

Edited by marimbaplyr928

• 1 month later...