• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Hamtastic] Hammie's English

355 posts in this topic

I'm surprised to know SeungYeon's English. She is good. Maybe they just want to have the fans focus on a single member who speaks English fluently, and it's Nicole in this case.

I like her english with little korean accent. hahaha

it's good that she knows how to speak english. :))

Didn't Seungyeon spend significant time in America? She has no accent and is very fluent it seems but I am not too surprised....Kara in generally is very fluent in many languages, good stuff

Her english is not bad~ Although sometimes there is alittle accent but it's still really good~ I wish she have more chances to converse in english , she should speak english more with nicole! That would be awesome~ :thumbup:

Huh I never knew that she could converse in English relatively well. While there is a slight accent but then that is to be expected. :) Again, didnt she go to the US to study during her high school years? :)

LOVE SEUNGYEON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Wow, very nice this video of she singing in english!

She have a very good english, thanks to the studies that she did in USA, I think

If only she would come back to the USA in 2012. I will gladly teach her some English. Without the New Jersey accent though. LOL.

She's really good with her English! :D Just the 3 second video made me so happy and made my day :) Hope she speaks more in the future :D KARA fighting!! ^^

i didn't know she can speak english. and it would be nice if i hear her always.

but that seems so impossible so i would want to hear it for once.

i think she can speak english

but i never see before i wanna see it

belive she can do it best

Most of the videos on the first page got removed :( Really wanted to hear more though!

speaking a foreign language is more about confidence than general mechanics. i think she knows, this and it shows well. shes in the top class of korean born idols who speak english fluently.

thanks for sharing....

i think her English is very good and fluent. Her pronunciation is also good.

Seungyeon hwaitingggg!!!!

yeah i wish she spoke more english or there were more videos out there of her speaking english. her english is surprisingly good :o

her english is damn cute >.< haha

she and nicole should do some convo or sing in english XD

Agree 100%.. seung yeon should speak in english more often.. anyway her accent is cute and sexy!! go english seung yeon!!!!

I think her english is not bad, she should use it often!

The wake up wake up video made me laugh when Hara said good night :lol2:

thanks for those clips. i remember watching the speed english vid on youtube when i searched for seungyeon speaking english. there aren't many with those search terms though.

it sucks those crossed out original links are down. they looked good just from reading the descriptions.

the clip sandarasung posted where the girls are testing perfume in paris definitely shows SY is more comfortable speaking english in a private setting, as opposed to a variety show.

For some reason it always warms my heart to see my biases speaking English/Engrish.

And it is True that Nicole has developed a very noticeable accent when she speaks English now.