• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Hamtastic] Hammie's English

355 posts in this topic

actually she does have a slight accent.

and i think she doesn't use english too much because it would be more awkward to speak to people with. when i speak with my friends who use chinese alot, speaking english would sort of disrupt the the flow. maybe that's why she doesn't use her english much

She should speak English with Nicole at home so that they both maintain their skills- Because her English is good !

It'd be great to hear her sing in English more. @_@ <3

i heard she was in the states before?

i'm glad she can speak well, hoping to speak to her!! LOL

thank you for the clips!!

I think she just isn't comfortable speaking it with korean people.. I live in america right now, but I don't speak english with my old friend because it doesnt feel comfortable and people might think that I'm showing off my other language.. We can see that from when she's hosting she's like laughing all the time but at the golden bell, she speak better because the girl also speak english..

well it's good that she knows english so if my dream come true (which is meeting her) she willl be able to understand if i talk to her =P

i wish all the artist who speak english would meet up sometime with jessica,tiffany, etc.

More english please. Haha! She looks adorable when speaking. Thanks for sharing.

never known she speaks english that well until I watched the star golden bell cut, fluently and with just a little little accent :D

seems like she won't speak english unless needed, but I really want to see her having an english conversation once more ^_^

she would haven been a great english speaker.... see if nic is willing to practice speaking in english with her

That accent is so awesoooome and cute. Her english is good, and the perf at the end

with the whole english song was nice..

she went to high school in the US right? her english has to be okay to graduate. though i'm sure it was hard for her when she just got there.

Ah sorry if this is out of topic, but since this is regarding her english so i want to ask =P

Im curious about why she went to US?? Does she train in US and then get called to join KARA?? or she join some audition in the US?? and lastly, how long did she stay in US??

oh my god.. rotfl didnt know that she was like that. plus points on liking her. :D

1 person likes this

thank you for these vids!!

i think her english is nice but yeah i hope she practices with nicole so that she could be more confident with it!!

SungYeon fighting!!!

From what I could hear (didn't listen to the song) her english sounds pretty cute.

I'd like to hear more of it :thumbup:

The stargolden bell clip really impressed me.

The way she got right to the poitn of public transportation and the little to no accent! just wow. I'm impressed

i gotta say shes pretty good. lol especially in the star golden bell clip. gyuri looked so troubled, but her, a breeze.

it seems good enough to pass for me it seems like even though she hasn't used it in a while its still good enough..

Edited by xichigo
please do not double post.

She has an accent i would have to agree with other kamilia's posts.. but still i can tell she's good and fluent with the language :P

cant expect her to speak it very well.. but it was a very good effort.. she can speak to me in english, i dont mind lol

i think her English is pretty good... i would like to hear more from her..