[Hamtastic] Hammie's English

xichigo

actually she does have a slight accent.

and i think she doesn't use english too much because it would be more awkward to speak to people with. when i speak with my friends who use chinese alot, speaking english would sort of disrupt the the flow. maybe that's why she doesn't use her english much

She should speak English with Nicole at home so that they both maintain their skills- Because her English is good !

It'd be great to hear her sing in English more. @_@ <3

• 2 months later...

I think she just isn't comfortable speaking it with korean people.. I live in america right now, but I don't speak english with my old friend because it doesnt feel comfortable and people might think that I'm showing off my other language.. We can see that from when she's hosting she's like laughing all the time but at the golden bell, she speak better because the girl also speak english..

well it's good that she knows english so if my dream come true (which is meeting her) she willl be able to understand if i talk to her =P

Ah sorry if this is out of topic, but since this is regarding her english so i want to ask =P

Im curious about why she went to US?? Does she train in US and then get called to join KARA?? or she join some audition in the US?? and lastly, how long did she stay in US??