• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Other] Inside Red Kitchen

210 posts in this topic

ooh i see Jumper and Afterschool :lol:.. aww how sweet of them to support Cole and her mom ^^

ooh i see Jumper and Afterschool .. aww how sweet of them to support Cole and her mom ^^

Omg! After School signed something for the Red Kitchen! No way!! :eyelove: Totally awsome!

Anyway, love that Nicole is supporting her mother's restaraunt. :eyelove: Kinda reminds of DBSK's Yoochun opening a Gelato shop for his mom!

Awwe, it's so cute! The Mexican salad sounds good, and the bowl of food we saw looks great too.

After School, Jumper and of course Kara!

I wonder who's next.... SHINee? xD

lol i see that restaurant doin good just cuz ppl wanna see the signatures lol

plus that bowl of food looks good of course

the restaurant looks really nice as well as the food and of course, nicole

If I had the chance to eat there and support her mom, I totally would LOL

It's so nice of her <3 What a good daughter =]

woooow the autographs of after schooooll !!! :) !!! i want those toooo :D !! xD ^^

restaurant and food look nice...wanna try it.. if i EVER go to korea XD

lol i see that restaurant doin good just cuz ppl wanna see the signatures lol

and for a chance to see Nicole or Nicole's mom, of course XD

But yeah the food does look good, albeit a little too spicy-looking for my taste, haha~

Awh, how cute! Jumper & After School <3

The food and restaurant itself looks legit :sweatdrop: aha.

This is so cool!! The shop looks good and it's so nice for stars to support them. I didn't know Nicole opened a store for her mom.

^^ if only lol.. i doubt that Nicole has enough cash to do that all on her own maybe she gave her mom some money lol. i think she really just started making money when PG came out along with Honey and obviously SGB and endorsements with KARA lol..

Another KARA fan went Red Kitchen the other day and took a bunch of pictures of the autographs.. here's one from U-Kiss

:)

u.jpg

credit: daum

the fan also said he/she went back on the 25th and saw Daesung and Seungri and their managers there too lol. but i thought they were in Japan lol. time will tell, we shall wait until we see a pic lol. there are a bunch of other pics of autographs but i don't know who they are lol, but they were interesting enough to have their autographs taken so wait until they are translated lol.

thats a lot of signatures there xD

i bet alot of kara fans went there hoping to see nicole :)

or just to support her mom's resturant ^^

the food looks good :)

img_3_18_6.jpg

^^ jaejoong (hero)

img_3_18_3.jpg

^^ Yoo Seungmin

img_3_18_2.jpg

^^ SNSD: Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon

img_3_18_14.jpg

^^ Kangta

img_3_18_11.jpg

^^ Park Junghyun (I think that's Lena Park?)

img_3_18_0.jpg

^^ Davichi

img_3_18_1.jpg

^^ Norazo

img_3_18_9.jpg

^^ bottom = brian (anyone know the top one?, why do i think the top is Hwanhee :eyelove:)

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/lo...img_3_18_12.jpg

^^ unknown as well lol, help :)

tip off: mae

translated by the lovely Tingg @ KARAHolic Forums

If taken out please credit.

Kangta? o.o isnt he in the army? :eyelove:

i dont think anyone posted up Jing's polaroid pic?

2cpw1av.jpg

credit: dejuanholic

woh , even jaejoong went to visit her mum's shop ?

didn't know tat even dbsk was close with kara too :P !

this is really good for the girls !

Wow its very nice to see many different artists going to Red Kitchen ^^

And of course Kara showing their support to Nicole's mom's restaurant...lol

Thank you very much for sharing those signatures Mae onni ^^ and Anne onni ^^

wow and whoa at all these celebrities showing up and giving support. some of them are really surprising and they makes fans realize that behind-the-scenes entertainers are very suportive of each other. after all who else knows all the hard work you put in and go through save your peers?

I find it awesome how people are supposed to be in Japan (DBSK,BB) or in the military (Kangta) or just plan busy working have time to come to this humble shop and have some good ol' ramen. Either Nicole is very popular or peeps just like to keep tabs on each other ^_^

Red Kitchen 대박나세요!!

^^ yea i was like is Nicole really that popular with other celebs? lol. I think her mom or family has some celeb connections as well.. I wonder how Nicole knows Jaejoong, that one was a major surprise to me and he even took a picture with who i'm guessing is Cole's mom.

the menu at Red Kitchen:

p090501016-thumb.jpg

credit: blogwill

Thas really cool that many celebs have gone to red kitchen and have supported it ^o^

I'm glad to see that Nicole's mom is doing well ^^.