[Other] Inside Red Kitchen

mae

ooh i see Jumper and Afterschool .. aww how sweet of them to support Cole and her mom ^^

Omg! After School signed something for the Red Kitchen! No way!! :eyelove: Totally awsome!

Anyway, love that Nicole is supporting her mother's restaraunt. :eyelove: Kinda reminds of DBSK's Yoochun opening a Gelato shop for his mom!

woooow the autographs of after schooooll !!! :) !!! i want those toooo :D !! xD ^^

restaurant and food look nice...wanna try it.. if i EVER go to korea XD

^^ if only lol.. i doubt that Nicole has enough cash to do that all on her own maybe she gave her mom some money lol. i think she really just started making money when PG came out along with Honey and obviously SGB and endorsements with KARA lol..

Another KARA fan went Red Kitchen the other day and took a bunch of pictures of the autographs.. here's one from U-Kiss

:)

u.jpg

credit: daum

the fan also said he/she went back on the 25th and saw Daesung and Seungri and their managers there too lol. but i thought they were in Japan lol. time will tell, we shall wait until we see a pic lol. there are a bunch of other pics of autographs but i don't know who they are lol, but they were interesting enough to have their autographs taken so wait until they are translated lol.

img_3_18_6.jpg

^^ jaejoong (hero)

img_3_18_3.jpg

^^ Yoo Seungmin

img_3_18_2.jpg

^^ SNSD: Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon

img_3_18_14.jpg

^^ Kangta

img_3_18_11.jpg

^^ Park Junghyun (I think that's Lena Park?)

img_3_18_0.jpg

^^ Davichi

img_3_18_1.jpg

^^ Norazo

img_3_18_9.jpg

^^ bottom = brian (anyone know the top one?, why do i think the top is Hwanhee :eyelove:)

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/lo...img_3_18_12.jpg

^^ unknown as well lol, help :)

tip off: mae

translated by the lovely Tingg @ KARAHolic Forums

If taken out please credit.

wow and whoa at all these celebrities showing up and giving support. some of them are really surprising and they makes fans realize that behind-the-scenes entertainers are very suportive of each other. after all who else knows all the hard work you put in and go through save your peers?

I find it awesome how people are supposed to be in Japan (DBSK,BB) or in the military (Kangta) or just plan busy working have time to come to this humble shop and have some good ol' ramen. Either Nicole is very popular or peeps just like to keep tabs on each other ^_^

Red Kitchen 대박나세요!!

^^ yea i was like is Nicole really that popular with other celebs? lol. I think her mom or family has some celeb connections as well.. I wonder how Nicole knows Jaejoong, that one was a major surprise to me and he even took a picture with who i'm guessing is Cole's mom.

the menu at Red Kitchen:

p090501016-thumb.jpg

credit: blogwill