[Other] Inside Red Kitchen

mae

• 3 weeks later...

aaaaawwwwww i really want to go there. if i got the chance to go to south korea, this place (& xiah junsu's papa pizza shop) is definitely a must stop-by.

aaw lot of idols eat there. nicole's mom is osm hahahahaha

• 1 month later...

I was wondering what happened to Red Kitchen, people stopped mentioning it, even Nicole. So it closed down because during the Taxi episode in, I believe was early 2010, they went to another one of Nicole's mom's restaurant called Aura, I thought she owned both but I guess not, now that we know Red Kitchen closed down. Going to Korea in February, I think I'll probably drop by Aura and have a taste.

I was wondering what happened to Red Kitchen, people stopped mentioning it, even Nicole. So it closed down because during the Taxi episode in, I believe was early 2010, they went to another one of Nicole's mom's restaurant called Aura, I thought she owned both but I guess not, now that we know Red Kitchen closed down. Going to Korea in February, I think I'll probably drop by Aura and have a taste.

ow really.. hmmm. I should go there too.. hahahah :D

I hope I can going to Korea on next February for Student exchange. so I can go to Nicole mom Restaurant :)

Edited by wew91

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May I know what is this red kitchen has to do with Nicole? is it cause of the autograph?

Nicole's mom used to own Red Kitchen :)

The autographs were just to show the celebs that went there.