coffeebeanie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another mini album ???

when are they gonna bring out a full album ??? :/

but YAY cant wait !!

It should be a bit more matured and a great summer song! The girls should have at least one Brave Brothers song and one E-Tribe song with the signature background horn sounds!

Nothing like that "Pledis sound....", eh?

Edited by KARAokeing

Oh my god! I seriously cannot wait for the big comeback,I hope the next single is an r&b one,i would love to see hara & jiyoung show off their sexy side in the comeback.

LOL no one does full albums anymore xD

That's so true. Mini albums seems to be the trend right now, sadly >_>

The choreographers should add a dance break for Cole and Koala too. Jing's dancing skills should be better by now. Gyul Carrot can be sexier and Choding? She can just be Choding! xD

Yesss! The unnies should have taught Jing how to dance by now XD Her dancing on the Idol Show still cracks me up though XD HAHA. On a side note, Choding can be sexy too. A Sexy Choding. HAHAHA XD

The girls should have at least one Brave Brothers song and one E-Tribe song with the signature background horn sounds!

Eh, Brace Brothers song? Not too mature like After School's AH though. A fun song like Diva would be nice XD But for some reason I don't think Kara would fit that image. But then again, Kara is very versatile.. so it might.. work? o_o I DO want another E-Tribe song though~

And for some reason I want them to wear boots O_O

(As you can see I'm kinda hyper and random right now. please don't mind me)

KEKEKE.

LOL no one does full albums anymore xD
That's because it's cheaper, takes less time, and faster. (All are pretty obvious though.) In the K-pop scene, everything's faster; everyone is making their comebacks after a hiatus that only spanned for a few months. I mean, it's nice that artists are releasing a couple of singles per year, but at the same time, an album instead would be wonderful too.

This is making me excited for the summer!

I hope it turns into a hit.

Now I just need to pass my exams...

Edited by re.loaded

^ True. With faster releases, artists can keep up their momentum and build upon their popularity much faster. An example of that would be Honey, lol. I think one of the main reasons why it was so well-received is due to Kara's popularity with Pretty Girl. But I also want a full album too... >_> I guess that's the ambiguity of it...

Now I just need to pass my exams...

Good luck! XD

mini album again eh? but thanks for sharing..

I can't wait to hear there songs again...

there comeback is on July again, (just like there comeback with Rock You), I'm guessing they will come back on SungYeonnie's birthday again heheeh..

That's because it's cheaper, takes less time, and faster. (All are pretty obvious though.) In the K-pop scene, everything's faster; everyone is making their comebacks after a hiatus that only spanned for a few months.

I think compensating for the economic recession also factors into making mini-albums instead of full ones with 10+ tracks. Note how recent the mini-album trend is.

Edited by KARAokeing

maybe it's just me but don't most full length album include tracks from the mini albums? so i mean a full length album doesn't always include new tracks..

i think using the same producers as the other artists is a bit i don't know following too much of everyone else ^_^ Honey and PG were hits but they didn't use those producers and those songs gave KARA their image of lively pop (?) lol.

I think compensating for the economic recession also factors into making mini-albums instead of full ones with 10+ tracks. Note how recent the mini-album trend is.

I guess so. Mini albums are cheaper than full albums, so people would be more willing to by them.

maybe it's just me but don't most full length album include tracks from the mini albums? so i mean a full length album doesn't always include new tracks..

Yeah, I think that's the case. They either include tracks from the mini albums or include the remixes (: Something like that ^_^

i think using the same producers as the other artists is a bit i don't know following too much of everyone else Honey and PG were hits but they didn't use those producers and those songs gave KARA their image of lively pop (?) lol.

Maybe Kara can use another producer and start a new trend! Even though catchy songs are great for popularity and recognition, I feel it's not necessary to follow trends; I just want them to pick the music they enjoy performing and are comfortable performing.

That's probably another logical reason; I do remember Tablo stating in one of the MTS videos "our kids don't have enough money." (Something similar)

In the end though, wouldn't the expenditures on one album be the same as the cost of a couple of mini albums? (Give or take a few songs?)

The loveliness of marketing politics. (If you can even call it that.)