Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. I think only few of my friends listen to K-Pop, while most of them not. So I think the one who listens to K-Pop will surely know about KARA, cause KARA is a big hit in K-Pop industry.. While the one who doesn`t listen to do not know obviously

I have a few friends that know about them.

But, they're divided. Ones who like them and those who don't.

A few of my friends like them especially Nicole. So, it's easy for me to spazz and talk to them about Kara.

But there's also a few that dislike them. So I try not to get into the topic of Kara with them.

However, I don't have a friend that is a proper Kamilian.

Many of my friends recognize the songs when played but they're not very familiar with Kara and it's members.

Like they've heard of the group as a whole, but they do not (yet) hold much interest in the girls themselves...

(Most of my friends are english anyways, so it's a wonder already that they recognize their songs! All because I force them to listen with me!)

No one I know knows Kara...so I get rather lonely T_T.

I'm from Oakland and well...I guess people in my area of it just don't really listen to kpop at all.

The way I found out about Kara was because I got a new tv and I changed the channels and saw kara on it and did a double-take...kara dropped on me by accident hahah

some of frens know...kara still not as popular as snsd or lee hyori...so need a bit more time,then more ppl will know...but more ppl know them bcoz my fren like to watch variety like Family outing and strong heart....this year more ppl will know kara bcoz they also already made their move to japan...if they make asia concert,then they will be same level with snsd and wonder girls...hope so..haha.

kara hwaiting~ ^^

Hmm, my sister knows about Kara, but she's not into girl bands... Other than that, nope. They're all absorbed into American music and all that.

oooh yeah! i try to get my friends into kara both male and female. its easier to get the guys involved, i just show them nicole doing the butt dance and theyre totally converted lol no joke