Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, considering that I know a lot of Koreans and a lot of Kpop fans, YES! After all, it was one of them who got me into Kara. :P

update: my sister, who knows 'next to nothing' about KARA sat through a recent episode of Star Golden Bell that features all the KARA girls (she watched the whole show with me), and she watches (half amazed, half shocked) at virtually every Lupin perf on Music Bank which I watched on TV.. rather remarkable transformation

perhaps I can then start spreading the word around of this sweet melodix

Edited by zeluis

My classmates suddenly liked Kara these days...

one of them even told me that: They look good at doing the butt dance "thing"... lets try to do that at our performance!

I don't think my friends know about them.

My non-korean friends know little to nothing about Korea and therefore nothing about Kpop.

And my korean friends only talk about snsd, wondergirls, t-ara and 2ne1.

Besides that, most of my friends say that they don't like pop.

• 2 weeks later...

Yap..they know about Kara because i always tell them about my favorite Group..

so they like it too..:blushing:.

yeah. i got them into it. but they first like snsd but were like ###### kara....

then i showed them IY and they liked hara then slowly started liking kara by watching pretty girl, wanna, mister and lupin.

haha

My friends know I listen to K-Pop, but they don't know specifically who. But that's cuz I'm in college so I don't see my closest friends that often. But I'm going to be home for the summer & I already told a couple of them that they will be bombarded with at least BEG, SNSD, and Kara...muahahaha! XD

^_^