Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friends know Kara, one of my friend introduced me to K Pop and he loves Kara too lol so he's the one who

got me into K Pop.

there's a bunch of kids at my school who knows K Pop

Sadly, my school ain't full of people who are into KPop. Some who know korean music only know Taeyang and Wonder Girls. None of them know other groups like SNSD or Kara.

Recently, I introduced my friend to Kpop through SNSD. So he's becoming a Sone now and he's loving them. But of course, I always introduce myself as a Kamilia so they know Kara as well. If I meet someone who knows Kpop, I'm definitely introducing myself as a Kamilia.

aiyo, im alone lol, i used to be a hardcore "metal is my life" dude so i had a lot of friends who was into metal. Now i rarely listen to metal, so i dont have anyone to talk kpop and KARA stuff to T_T since i live outside malaysia, only the little malay kids here like kpop stuff so im kinda embarrased lawl

• 3 weeks later...

I started liking Kara once I listened to "Pretty Girl". Even though I am a girl, I had to spazz about the song and the cuteness of the music video. I talked to two of my guy friends about them and I got them hooked onto Kara.

• 1 month later...

My real life friends dont listen to kpop, sadly. Yet, i do have a bunch of buddies online i talk to but they dont really like KARA at all, they are more for Soshi. I like SoShi also, just I prefer KARA over them :D

my friends know i like K-Pop, but few of them like it themselves. but my best friends all know about KARA. one really likes them, but not as much as they like other K-Pop groups, one likes Pretty Girl and Rock U. and one like Mister, but not much. she's impossible though and doesn't like much K-Pop at all but 2NE1 and Big Bang.