Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately most of my friends aren't fans of kpop... that's so sad when sometimes i wanna gossip about kpop stuff but thr's no one to tell -___- lol

BUT, i'm trying to get them all involved hahaha.. been "promoting" kara like crazy xD

None of my friends know about KARA...heck, they don't even know about kpop. They're more into the American music, so I keep my preferences to myself xD. Going back to school next semester, and I won't be allowed to post anything on my bedroom wall :(, so I can't share the love of KARA with those who will visit me :(. KARA JJANG!

@Phay y can't you post anything on your bedroom wall? Maybe you SHOULD post on your bedroom wall so that other people will notice these hot girls and ask about them and soon, everyone will know them! (hopefully ^^) :D:D

One of my friends in KARA fans. So i always talk about KARA with her. I also always forced my friends to hear all KARA songs but sadly, KARA music is not their taste. They prefer 2NE1 and 4 Minutes. But, after KARA release Lupin, many of them start listening KARA songs. They said Lupin is the best. ;D

@Phay y can't you post anything on your bedroom wall? Maybe you SHOULD post on your bedroom wall so that other people will notice these hot girls and ask about them and soon, everyone will know them! (hopefully ^^) :D:D

Its one of their rules. They don't want their walls to have any holes xD. They can bill me if my dorm has ANYTHING on the walls...so when I sleep, I can't stare at anything but the blank, white wall :(

my friends are not very into kpop but they're still aware of some kpop artists

they are kara, snsd and big bang

it's funny, because it's mostly my guy friends that know about kpop

it's because of all the girl groups

they're absolutely in love with kara and snsd

i'm not even quite sure if they know any of their songs...

i loled at my friends. they said that thay are a KPOP fans, but when i asked them a question about KARA they were like "uhh, whose KARA" and i was like what???? they don't know KARA!!!! :curse: for me no one is a KPOP fan if they don't know KARA. they only know SNSD, BEAST, SUJU, 2NE1 etc........i was quite disapointed bout that. i'm trying very2 hard to introduce KARA to them. hope they will take interest on KARA... :teary:

• 2 weeks later...

Well many friends knows only Suju and Wonder girls *everything that only airs on radio* :mellow:

only few know about KARA *but there more focus to what they admire like 2pm and others* :mellow:

My sisters also ignored KARA...(obviously they are SHINee World) :mellow:

Theres less Kamilias at My Place :unsure:

i'm the only kamilia at my class... maybe at my whole school too... its kinda :thumbdown:

but at my old school many of my friends like kara... and i know kara from them too :D

if when I say something about whether they like the kind of music my friends say are already talking to those Chinese already bored this kind of music we do not like

better not them say anything :blushing: