Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah!! at first i was the only one whose interested in kpop but as time goes by my classmate would ask me whats new.

and they got addicted. haha.

they got interested and asking me about kara and i was like "yeah they're ok, cute" coz that time (forgive me pls..^_^)im not interested in them which i regret haha

and i just woke up one day keep typing the word KARA at my search box. haha.

Edited by staywithme

Only two of my best friends lol But actually, I'm not sure with my other best friend. Cos BF A listens to K-Pop but is more into boy bands than girl bands I think :s Same with BF B, but she's more into K-Pop than BF A so she mostly knows KARA?

Oh and actually I just meant a new friend in my new school and she's into K-Pop. I haven't asked her if she knows KARA cos she's a 2NE1, Big Bang, SNSD, After School fan.

my non Kpop loving friends only know wonder girls.

My kpop loving friends obviously know about Kara but to them Kara is only like #5 or #6 on their list after SNSD, Suju etc.

I think I'm the only person I know who rates Kara as no.1

Woa My Collage Friends some of them listen to Kpop they are who introduced me to Kpop anyway.

So Some of them Know about KARA. and One or Two of Them is A Fan

But my High School Friends don't listen Kpop. And Don't know anything.

My family and boyfriend know that I love Kara but no one else really knows, haha. Well, since I'm not in school anymore and all my friends went off to college, they're not around to really know what I'm up to these days but it's ok I guess. My boyfriend always complains about me listening to K-Pop but I just tell him to shut up, LOL.