Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly none of my friends know. we're more into r&b and rock

well then lets be friends so i can be the 2nd in singapore :D

sure !!! :D

I do have a lot of my friends who listen to KPOP! Some know KARA and some don't.

I have friends that say KARA is too cute and girlie. :) Oh well~

They're mostly into Super Junior, Wondergirls and SNSD.

I like KARA for who they are and will always be! :)

Only one of my friends know them, and she's the only one into Kpop. She's not "into" them though, although she thinks Hara is cute and Seungyeon has buck teeth. :devil: Her taste in music is opposite mine though, but if Kara have a catchy comeback, I'm pretty sure she'll like them. She's very unenthusiastic to new things but also very persuasible.

Yeah they know. Because I'm the leader of our group and what I say goes. And because I said I like KARA they went and searched about them.

Sound a bit conceited but true.

haha so funny :)

um.. i think i only like Kpop really out of all my friends..but i got my sister and cousins all into them cause i forced them to watch KARA's shows and listen to their songs.. ^_^

Only one of my friends know them, and she's the only one into Kpop. She's not "into" them though, although she thinks Hara is cute and Seungyeon has buck teeth. :lol: Her taste in music is opposite mine though, but if Kara have a catchy comeback, I'm pretty sure she'll like them. She's very unenthusiastic to new things but also very persuasible.

She don't have a buck teeth! XD

She have a perfect set of teeth, I'm so jealous! xD

^ ;__; Lots of people listen to kpop at my school but sadly.. not a lot of Kara fans o_o;

So, a while ago, a friend of mine was playing kpop music she likes to me through phone (please disregard how weird that is XD)...

Friend: So, I heard you like KARA right? XD

Me: YESSS! =D

Friend: So you know all their songs right?

Me: Well, I think I do~ x)

Friend: Oooh, guess what my favorite song by Kara is.

Me: o_o! -secretly thinking Secret World-

Friend: -plays Secret World through phone-

Me: !!IT'S SECRET WORLD!! -hyper-

Friend: YESS! XD

Then we spazzed about how awesome Sunghee's vocal is and how we missed her ;__;

Unfortunately, I think this friend might only be a fan of Kara-4. :lol:

Tried getting some of my friends into j-pop a while ago, but their reactions were just "why are you listening to that!". So dont think i'll even attempt to get them into Kara and kpop in general. I think they'll like watching the tv shows but just not the actual songs.

I'm a guy so i can understand their reactions to the music. Being an english adult male who normally listens to rock, indie and house music, i sometimes cant quite workout why i love kpop and jpop, but it makes me feel happy listening to it so im juist gonna go with that! :D

with the new comeback pictures my friends are starting to notice them more (unfortunately through allkpop which gives them some biased views about it though)

a "Wonderful" friend told me that kara looks pretty good this time around so she'll pay more attention to them

i gave up converting people though... most of my friends think they know everything about kpop just because they started listening to big bang, wg, snsd, super junior etc... =.= rather not listen to their nonsensical rants about why they don't like kara >_>

My school's filled to the brim with Americanized Asians. XD My girl friends are pretty much into the Japanese fandom, though. :C Every Korean thing I spazz to them about goes in one ear and out the other. XD

The guys love Korean music though, LOL. It has a nice beat to dance to, they say. 8DD They know KARA, but they're more of the SNSD lovers. D;

I'm the special little KARA adoring, 2PM shipping person in the middle. ~ :'D

I go to a white/black dominated school, so it's hard for my acquaintances to even listen to a second of any kpop song.