Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

A few of my friends like Kpop but are in different about KARA. I have been trying to turn them into a kamilia. I have been playing Step like everyday on speakers. I think it's getting to them ^^

Edited by JJW

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Of corse(even if Kpop is not popular in my country,i showing them):P They must know, they can not listen them but dont hate.

Actualy all my friends have they fav KARA song,

I always trying to make my friends E.L.F & Kamilia with no result - . - but they like they songs esp STEP, Lupin and Jumping.

I'm actually the only one of my friends who knows k-pop at all (because k-pop in my country is still quite unknown) so naturally I'm the only Kara fan out of them, but I try my best to introduce Kara's awsomeness to them :tongue: At least they're not completely against them, so I have some hope that I'll manage to turn them into members of Kamilia :lol:

At my school i think i am the only one who is part of kamilia. i say that because i don't know many people who listen to kpop. but the people who do know KARA but don't care for them or they like other like other groups. but since most of the people that i know who listen to kpop are girls they pay more attention to boy groups.

Honestly I am also new to kpop. IT just after I know KARA then I know about kpop and they are great. But when I mention Kara most of my friend didn't know about it. However I manage to make some of them realize that there is a fabulous group name Kara. To love Kara or not is up to them but for me KARA is no. 1

• 2 weeks later...

YES! it was one of my friends who have introduced me to KARA and because of that, we always talked about KARA even though we are with our other friends who are not into KPOP :) Because of the two of us, our other friends knew who KARA is. HAHAHA!

Edited by IMkara07

Most of my friends think KARA is annoying. Usually because the only song they have heard is Pretty Girl and Honey. I really liked Honey, but i must say Pretty Girl just isn't my song. But yeah, most of KARAS songs aren't there type, instead of Mr., It seems many of my friends started to like KARA during Mr. promotions.

But they especially think Hara is annoying. When i asked why they told me because of her character on City Hunter was terrible and they hated her, so everytime they see hara they think of city hunter and automatically she annoys them. I can't blame them though, everytime i see Uee in a music video im always reminded of the terrible things she did in You're beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because I live in dorm, I got so many friends are their likeness is vary. But mostly they are Kpop fan. Even some of them are addict too.

I have several ELFs, sones, dbsk fans, and Bigbang fans.

The one who are hottest and Kamilia is me^^

Edited by dewikara