Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have actually introduced one of my friends to the world of kpop. He is actually into anime and japanese stuffs and he ended up liking Kara out of the groups I introduced. ^_^

Hope he doesn't end up like me.I was a Anime and Japanese fan until I recently got back into Kpop. Then all of a sudden, I couldn't read Japanese Romanization words as well because I kept on pronouncing it like the Korean language. Not just that, I'm still going to attend Anime Expo in LA CA USA and go to the karaoke but I think i'm gonna be singing Kpop more.

• 2 weeks later...

among my friends, i am first to know about KARA! ,many people i poison and eventually became Kamilia! Jhahaha.., on average, they are difficult to accept if a member of KARA is cute, my friends say, they are too cute.., XD

Not only do my friends not know of KARA, they don;t know much about anything K-Pop or even J-pop for that matter, but when I was getting into my KARA fever, you can BET I made strides to educate them!

One afternoon, I made them watch the videos for "Step", "Wanna", and "Mister" and I have to say, it was met with major success! They complimented on the girls, saying, "They're so damn pretty!" and when they saw the famous Butt Dance, went "Whoa!" They dug the dancing in Step, but one friend commented about the crazy colored outfits, LOL!

• 2 months later...

Now the KPOP trend is devouring the world and almost everyone I knew listens to KPOP or watches K-Drama, that includes my parents where they started watching Running Man and some K-Drama influenced by me :whistling:

Most of my friends are SONEs, yes they knew about KARA but none of them is a Kamilia. I am the first and the proud one to be a Kamilia among my friends and the people around me :thumbup1:

Edited by Yongery

Well, my friends who like kpop also know about KARA. many of them are fans. My city have a great percentage of kpoppers ^^

My other friends don't have idea about KARA, they have interest in other music styles.

I presented KARA to my little cousin and she liked. A little KAMILIA in the world ^^