Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 2 friends who are k-poppers, both like KARA and the other likes Nicole very much and other one likes Seungyeon, but they don't call themselves Kamilia.

One of my friends who knows k-pop but doesn't listen to it also knows KARA, she bought their Best Clips DVD for me, how sweet of her! ^^

Oh and I have also one friend who listens to all kinds of music, also some k-pop and she really liked KARAs STEP when I showed it to her, she said she listened to it like 20 times in a row haha

• 3 weeks later...

in my college, precisely at my class, there are two friends who know kpop. but they don't know KARA. they only know SNSD.

heck, even kpop in general is not familiar in my place :(

Edited by Badkidz

• 1 month later...

All my friends know that I'm a hardcore Kamilia, but other than that, they don't really listen to Kpop. My ex-classmates, fellow soldiers and outside friends always know me as a KARA addict because my iPhone cover, keychains and MP3 are all KARA. I even wore a shirt with KARA printed on it sometimes. But there some people not open minded to accept and respect other interests in Kpop at all.

I have to be honest, I told my friends about KARA, but then regretted it because they are posers. They think they know the band, but can not even write the name of Gyuri right! And besides, they're talking about things that have no meaning, as Sunghee was never part of the band, or Hara is with the hair channel, etc. .. It tires me too, I wish I had not told about the band for them ...

But now, at my school, the music of PSY (Gangnam style) addicted at all. So some people are listening to K-Pop too. :scared:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There are some of my friends who know Kara but they're more into boy group such as Beast, FT Island, 2PM, SuJu and so on. So, whenever we talk about Kpop, I just listen to them saying good things about those groups and try to protect our girls when they're misunderstanding about them on some issues :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...