Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! T___T Which is sad, you know? Because when I want to spaz about them to someone, I don't have anyone to spaz to, so my excitement just dies away inside of me. Boo. :)

But, actually, even though I have a couple of friends who listen to K-Pop, they don't really like it enough to follow any certain artists. One of my guy friends does like SNSD, but only because they are cute. He doesn't know any of their names, so I don't think he's a real fan. Hahaha.

Yep. I am all alone in my fangirlism. D:

But it's okay, because that's what you guys are for, right? :)

My friends did not listen to Kpop until i introduced them and then started dancing honey wherever i go HAHAHAHA.

And now all of them are Kpop crazy. And a lot of my friends find KARA songs cute and upbeat and cheerful. They are also youtubing kara every now and then. i am so happy for them haha :)

Hmn, i posted no on a thread like this once. But i take that back (:

Two of my friends know about Kara. One of my bestfriend adores

Kara like me because she loves their cute yet soulful vocals. The

Other knows that but doesn't admire them. She thinks they're too

Kiddish. I don't mind though 'cause it's her opinion. I haven't talk

To them since summer started so my bestfriend and I haven't spazzed

About Kara so much about Wanna.

Some of my frens know it...

That's y i get the title Kara from my frens...lol...

1 of my frens really like to dance Honey...

But he is boy...hahaha...

Thanks to the new album ^^, more and more of my friends have start to notice KARA. i finally can start spreading the virus among them ^^

haha my friends are definitely aware of it....im always the one introducing these stuff to them lol...im not afraid to play korean music in a group of people...its a personal choice so why should i be embarrass? so they all end up curious and i just introduce them to it =p

• 3 weeks later...