Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually yes. I started to play Mister (Aug 15, 2009) performance middle of class today.

Firstly my classmate next to me started to get interested and after the moment few others came to watch the perf.

They were totally enjoying the perf and were glued to the screen.

And it was suprise for me because before they werent so into asia music generally.

Of course the dance played huge role why the got so interested in the first place. :inluv:

• 2 weeks later...

In my new class a bunch of people are from Korea, and I heard them talking about SNSD the other day, in Korean, no less.. I'm surprised I understood them haha. Maybe the phrase So Nyuh Shi Dae just got my ears haha. So, erm yeah, I'm sure they know about Kara one way or the other.. I just don't know if they're fans!

Spread the love!

• 3 weeks later...

alot of my friends know about kara, even the non-asian ones. I got into K-pop through girls generation performance at Korea Night at my school, but Kara is hands down my favorite Korean group. Anybody who plays poker with me has heard me sing a song (most likely pretty girl, <3 that song) from Kara! Nothing breaks up the intensity of texas--holdem than hearing me randomly blurt out Pretty girl lyrics XD

• 2 weeks later...