Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please delete this if there is already another one.

Not sure if this is where I post this topic.

Mhm...This question just came to me, so yah. Does your friends know about Kara?

For me, no, my friends don't listen to kpop -_-'' but oh wellz, how about you?

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

Most of my friends either,

Listen to hardcore rap

Don't know about kpop

Don't listen to music

So yeah... I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be interested either sadly.

Oh wellz indeed. More love from me I guess.

my fellow friends don't really disappreciate k-pop or kara, just that they naturally have different tastes in music (ranging from classical to hardcore metal), and i'm just the niche that has found love for the k-pop genre, especially since my exposure to kara's wonderful singles ^^;

but yeah, they've dubbed me an addict when i linked them to a karaholic news article, and they're well aware i'm a fanboy and of course, our beloved kara. haha =D

Edited by PrinceDwi

I annoy and torture my friends with the mister butt shake lol[im a boy] I was like lalalalalala they were like STOP IT. But one was like more more![a korean guy] and i was like T.T This is was i was thinking in my head(OH MY GOD HES GAY) lol. There this korean kid that was here since may 2009 and hates kara. he said he was an anti! I was like noooooooooooooooo! You must like mister! His name was Jae Bin Im still dissappointed :)

My best friend introduced Kara to me..Haha..But many of my friends don't know about Kara..I had introduced Kara to one of my friends, he called me "Korean Freak" instead.. :lol: And at that moment i became so angry.. :)

i'm the one who make my friend know kara, i play the mv when they came to my house, and i make my friend turn into kpop addict like me ..

heheheheh ..

that's hard though .

my friends know about KARA , but they are interested in SM's groups like SJ , SNSD , or JYPE Wondergirls .. they are pervs i guess because most of them like SNSD because the girls are pretty and very young looking .. thats all they do .. lol ..

But still i love KARA !! xD

♥ Kararararara

Me: "Hey, I heard you like Kpop!"

Random friend: "Yeah, I do!"

Me: "So, you know Kara?"

Random friend: " . . . "

Me: "Whaa--really? Geez, dude. You're missing a lot."

:|

>;P

Some of them know, some of them don't. To those who don't I try to let them listen to Kara songs (((: