Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only really know one other person who listens to KPop and I know he listens to a lot of the female bands so chances are that he listens to KARA, how much exactly though I'm not too sure. I don't actually speak to him that much anyway though as I know his sister better, and she listens to a little bit of KPop, don't think KARA is one of the bands that she listens to though. As for everyone else, well I can't think of anyone else that really listens to KPop off the top of my head that I know so I'm guessing that there isn't anyone else.

Edited by Joyful Blue

well some of my friends ARE fans of k-pop, but they dont listen to KARA.

instead, they're crazy about SuJu, DBSK, SS501 and Big Bang. apart from that, nearly all of my friends also know how to sing and the trademark choreography of Nobody (WG). other than that, there's no other interest in k-pop. but one of my friends she has heard that there's a girl group called KARA but hasnt bothered to check it out so..... yeah. :tongue:

as for family members and relatives, it's a no, too. my cousin listens a teeny teeny bit of k-pop and if i'm not wrong the only korean song he knows is Gee from SNSD. other than that, i really dont think there is any other person in my family who actually listens to KARA. :sweatdrop:

EDIT:

lol right now the situation is better... hehehes :D

cos mainly i keep spazzing abt kara and also bcos some of my friends are slowly converting their music tastes from american/uk pop to kpop xD

so at the very least, they know about kara.

however, i only know 2 other fangurls in my school who are kamilias. and anyways 1 of them's ultimate bias is FT Island and not KARA. sad right. plus i dont get many opportunities to talk to them. so instead i spazz about kara to one of my closer friends who is a Hottest but isnt a Kamilia (but then again she isnt a hater either).

so oh well.

that's why i need my daily dose of KH (and prolly tumblr too) to do all my kara spazzing since there's hardly anywhere else to do so. oh well. it's a sad life :/

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

my friend addicted to K-pop like me, but he like SNSD. . .

but, when I saw him KARA when they perform Mister, he just :devil: LOL

and now he know and even starting to like KARA too :lol:

I just showed their Mister perfomance my best friend and her very first reply was: "They are all soo skinny!"

I was like, come on look at their butt-dance and how pretty and talented they all are.

I think I can get her to like Kara, since it was also my influences to make her liking Japanese stuff.xDD

I will spread some Kara-lovee~

funny story...

when my friend entered my room he instantly became a fan of K-Pop in general.. lols

he saw my array of K-Pop Girl Groups Framed Posters..

namely:

Wonder Girls

Girl's Generation

Brown Eyed Girls

2NE1

his reaction was "OMG! this girls are freakin HOT!"

i gave him one of my Girls Generation Genie folded poster..

and from that point on his addiction for K-Pop started rising.. lols.

Edited by kimmoy

• 3 weeks later...