Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my frenz definately know about kpop.

they liked KARA first before i got into them

they were always singing honey and Pretty

girl which really iritated me but not anymore.

so yeah. I go to an american school

and only about 5-7 people know about them T.T

they're missing out.

my friends are all into kpop fans....so they know about...and btw,we have an aerobic competiton a while ago,guess what song we danced to?MISTER...and we did the butt dance...haha it's embarrassing to dance that song in front of my teacher...but we managed to snatch the 2nd place...lolz

Honestly, I rarely talk about kpop in real life because I live in the United States and where I come from, the people aren't really big on anything but American music. but when I was in class, a friend of mine started humming to Kara's if you wanna and I was ... really shocked. cause usually, at my school, it's always Big Bang or the Wonder Girls. she doesn't know them individually but she knows them as a group.

Haha my friends all know them.

Just because I spazz about them practically everyday.

They even know their songs and how they look like. LOL.

Though they can't exactly memorize their name. The only person whose name they know is Nicole coz it's in English. Haha.

Most likely, none of friends know KARA since none of them are into Hallyu. The only group I can expect them to know them is Wondergirls since they are really big in Singapore thanks to Nobody though I doubt they know any other songs besides that. So sad. Can't really share my interest with them.

well i have many friends back in High School who is addicted to KPOP...

in college, i have 3 friends who know Kara and they like them too, but they are more obsessed with other kpop groups... I'm the most fangirl of Kara in our group,, but i share info to them... :P:D