• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

None of my friends listen to Kpop. 3monthes ago I didn't listen to kpop.

But I've shown them Gyuri's pics and they respect my decision to be Goddess' fanboi.

me and my friend both fan of Kara, even we know about SNSD, T-ara ..etc. but the love for kara is outweight

Well, considering that I know a lot of Koreans and a lot of Kpop fans, YES! After all, it was one of them who got me into Kara. :P

update: my sister, who knows 'next to nothing' about KARA sat through a recent episode of Star Golden Bell that features all the KARA girls (she watched the whole show with me), and she watches (half amazed, half shocked) at virtually every Lupin perf on Music Bank which I watched on TV.. rather remarkable transformation

perhaps I can then start spreading the word around of this sweet melodix

Edited by zeluis

Yeah they do because I brainwashed them !! XD

funny thing is that my friends always get hooked onto the current artists that i'm enjoying listening to

so yea, i pretty much influence their kpop choices and made them into kara~!!!

especially nicole.... gawddd, shes soooo pretty and cool!

only me and a few of my korean friends know about em, the rest listen to john mayer, akon, and all those dudes.

My classmates suddenly liked Kara these days...

one of them even told me that: They look good at doing the butt dance "thing"... lets try to do that at our performance!

some of my friends know about them

but i try to convert most people

to kpop and obviously kara too

xD

I don't think my friends know about them.

My non-korean friends know little to nothing about Korea and therefore nothing about Kpop.

And my korean friends only talk about snsd, wondergirls, t-ara and 2ne1.

Besides that, most of my friends say that they don't like pop.

i guess they know kara but they dont know their names or much of their songs lol

will try to make the kara virus spread LOL

Not really i guess, since kpop are not tat popular in my circulating circle. Only a few of them listen to kpop but all are SNSD fan only.

most of my friend in my schoolmates was quite interested in K-Pop so most of them knows Kara

Only my friends who know about Kpop will know about KARA..

so I always sharing KARA video or else with them..but they more like boyband than girl band..

I'm a girl but I'm proud that I like Kara

some of my friends in the boarding house and at the university familiar with kara ... I am proud to be fans kara ... kara I will introduce to my friends much anymore ...

Yap..they know about Kara because i always tell them about my favorite Group..

so they like it too..:blushing:.

Some of my friends know about them.

Actually, one of my friends has a HUGE crush on Nicole!

yeah. i got them into it. but they first like snsd but were like ###### kara....

then i showed them IY and they liked hara then slowly started liking kara by watching pretty girl, wanna, mister and lupin.

haha

Yep of course my friends know about Kara. They were the ones that got me into them, but i don't have many friends that listen to kpop though.

My friends know I listen to K-Pop, but they don't know specifically who. But that's cuz I'm in college so I don't see my closest friends that often. But I'm going to be home for the summer & I already told a couple of them that they will be bombarded with at least BEG, SNSD, and Kara...muahahaha! XD

^_^

yer duh~ all my friends are Korean so they just die from KARA

they also like all the others girl groups,,, so yeah haha