• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

hmm i not sure maybe some the girls do but

I'm pretty sure the guys only know KARA as

"the hawt 5 girls on my background" XD

well i have a few friends who are into kpop..so they know.. :)

and as for non kpop friends, some know, some doesnt...

I have two groups of friends - first group is from school and other places and the second group is from kpop forums.

It's rare for me to find any kpop friends in the first group but as for the second group... haha, they're the ones who got in me into Kara.

oh well some yes some no, sadly my classmates all love SNSD, they don't pay much attention to any

other group except for them

My friends listen to kpop too so they know kara,but they don't like them as much as me. I've met new kpop fans in my school but they only seem to care about snsd and they only know kara as the group with the butt dance. LOL.

only my internet friends i guess. i don't think my real life friends listen to much kpop, if at all.

Yes, my friends know Kara.

My classmates are addict listeners of Kpop.

The girls love Suju and the boys love SNSD.

Among my classmates, I am the only one who likes Kara I think, but I like SNSD more. ^.^

Of course my friends know about Kara....

Because i was the one who told them about Kara....

Hahahahahahahaha....

My best friend knows about KARA but it was only because I've told her.

Except for her, none of my friends actually know KARA but I've showed them a picture of KARA through my mobile phone before and they just said that the members of KARA look beautiful.

Oh, my boyfriend does know KARA - he likes Han Seungyeon (we have the same favorite member of KARA)

Yep, Most of my friend, .. maybe because of promotion that im doin' hehehe LOL.. but they're not that fanatic like i am

Likewise, soon, every of my friends will know of KARA due to my outspread, wahahaha!

I told my friends and they said they look awesome, they love Kara :)

Edited by iAyu

My friends now about KARA but they are not fans. In our group of KPOP lovers, I'm the only one who is a fan of KARA.

kara's not yet

introduced in the philippines.

but maybe a 10,000(guess only)

may know.

and uhm yeah, aigoo.

we are a group of 5 in school.

called holy blade.

i introduced kara to them.

each of us have their own

faves. mine's nicole.

the one who like's hammie

is crazy inlove with hammie!

LOL!

my best friends know it, since i introduced to them. and they also like kara,^^

hmmm tough question =/ well its really hard to say..

i;ve tried introducing them to KARA but it doesnt seem to work.

i even tried to brainwash them with the butt dance but it didnt seem to work either lol

looks like imma have to try harder to spread the loooove~

They do not know at first(they are snsd fans) till i let them see the mister video

i was influenced by my friends so that's a yes.. most of my friends know kara and love kpop =)

My friend is obsessed with kpop. He's not as big a Kara fan as an SNSD fan though.