• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

YES THEY DO!

Some I told them about the girls, but my other friends KNOWS THEM ALREADY AND ALSO LIKES THEM ^^

WHO DOESN'T KNOW KARA? =]

I introduce them to Kara as much as i can

I really like it when my friends also get to like the same singers as me :)

i dont have any friend know about kpop

so im the only one who support KARA

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

yeah they do, but they support t-ara and snsd more than KARA >< cmon kara !hwaiting !!

yes they do. actually, they introduce kara to me.

they introduce SNSD, T-ara, Afterschool, BEG. but i actually love KARA.

at first i was so bored of them.

but suddenly, it's like a blink of an eye, im starting to loving them. more and more!

i just love the way they dance. and there faces, it makes me fall out of love. *giggy

i looove theem!

one of my friends was the one who introduced them to me, so yes!

and actually, a few of my causal kpop friends know about them cause of the butt dance, lol.

I kinda influence them.

SS501, DBSK, SUJU even know a new one CN BLUE.

We even dance Man Man Ha Ni and Ring Ding Dong.

Some of them are SNSD fans.

But since I'm not a fan (actually an anti nut I don't do bad things, no worries.)

I just say "Ayoko sa kanila!"

do my friends know Kara??

hmm..lol..yeah~~

they dont even watch any korean dramas before..

but i manage to drag them into it..haha

now all of them are in love with k-pop..and especially Kara! ^_^

mmm, no not really s:

basically all my friends dont listen to k-pop, except for like a few people, who aren't even in my year level x:

and from what i know, only one of my few friends who listen to k-pop know about kara. but she doesnt really like them... X:

My friends already know of Kara. I know Karaholic.com from him

I'm endorsing Kara now hahaha because I succesfully endorsed SNSD to them from the past now they are avid fans, now I just gotta do what I've done from the past.

Yea, a lot of my friends know KARA, because alot of them are K-pop fans too. (:

I have a friend who told me to check out Gee by SNSD and after watching it on Youtube, I scrolled to where the related videos are and saw one of Kara's. So yes, I have some friends who know about Kara. :D

too bad, its just a few of them. more fond of SNSD tho.. In my country, less people love KPOP so its hard for kpop celebs to grow famous here..

Absolutely not lol. They know I listen to some Korean music, but they don't know any of the artists I listen to.

Most of my frens love SNSD but they know Kara, i was once a hardcore snsd fan too, but now im all for KARA!!

I think kara is pretty successful girl group and i think various ppl know them... espacially in countries in asia...wel i live in canada and a lot of my CBC know them too

sadly no they don't like k-pop as much as i do

but who cares they're the ones missing out not me

My friends do know about KARA. Actually, one of them was responsible for influencing me. That is why I'm now into K-Pop.