• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

when i mention kara,

most of them respond with the butt dance

or know them for that

well yeah they do know kara.

but only know them as a kpop idol. its hard to drag them to become a kamilia :scared:

i think so far only a couple of my friends know about kara, not including my korean friends though!

my friends know Kara, one of my friend introduced me to K Pop and he loves Kara too lol so he's the one who

got me into K Pop.

there's a bunch of kids at my school who knows K Pop

Sadly, my school ain't full of people who are into KPop. Some who know korean music only know Taeyang and Wonder Girls. None of them know other groups like SNSD or Kara.

Recently, I introduced my friend to Kpop through SNSD. So he's becoming a Sone now and he's loving them. But of course, I always introduce myself as a Kamilia so they know Kara as well. If I meet someone who knows Kpop, I'm definitely introducing myself as a Kamilia.

Not all my friends are fans of Kara but since i always talk about them they know about Kara even my gangster black friends know about Kara.

only a handful i guess. those intrested in kpop are only interested/are fans of one or two only. like snsd, suju, SHINee, and etc. but i dont know why they just dont give any attention to kara..

aiyo, im alone lol, i used to be a hardcore "metal is my life" dude so i had a lot of friends who was into metal. Now i rarely listen to metal, so i dont have anyone to talk kpop and KARA stuff to T_T since i live outside malaysia, only the little malay kids here like kpop stuff so im kinda embarrased lawl

I used to give my friends a daily dose of KARA music... :lol2:

They're now huge fans of KARA, kekeke... :w00t:

my friend, she introduced me to k-pop and she got me hooked

after that i got my guy friends hooked because of the butt dance haha

ahhhaaa~

of course my friends know about Kara..

almost all of my chingu are kpop fans..

we always update 'bout all kpop group..

girl & boy's group..

Hmm, my sister knows about Kara, but she's not into girl bands... Other than that, nope. They're all absorbed into American music and all that.

that like me

Yes my friend do, actually he introduce KARA to me first, he has their MV and clips on his Itouch he share it with us since we got nothing to entertain us in camp

I started liking Kara once I listened to "Pretty Girl". Even though I am a girl, I had to spazz about the song and the cuteness of the music video. I talked to two of my guy friends about them and I got them hooked onto Kara.

My friends know them but almost all of my kpop friends are SNSD fans and not much of KARA.

But they do know the butt dance and Lupin. :3

Most of them know Mister and a couple know Lupin but that's about it. Most of them are SNSD or WG fans.

At first not many of my friends listen to kpop.. but when i introduce them about Kara especially with their famous butt dance, most of my friends fall in love with them.. hehe..

My friends know about kara but their not really fans of kara! :(

Mostly my friends are interested in ukiss,SHINee,super junior,SNSD!

Sad case for me,whenever I talk about kara,they hack care me T.T

i'm surrounded by k-popers

i guess i can say that i lived in a k-pop society?

so of course my friends know about KARA

in fact, they got me to know them (KARA)

only few friends that like Kpop..

honestly i didn't like it at first but they "poisoned" me with Kpop routinely, lol

My real life friends dont listen to kpop, sadly. Yet, i do have a bunch of buddies online i talk to but they dont really like KARA at all, they are more for Soshi. I like SoShi also, just I prefer KARA over them :D

my friends know i like K-Pop, but few of them like it themselves. but my best friends all know about KARA. one really likes them, but not as much as they like other K-Pop groups, one likes Pretty Girl and Rock U. and one like Mister, but not much. she's impossible though and doesn't like much K-Pop at all but 2NE1 and Big Bang.

Lol only the freinds i have made through fansites etc very few of my

actual freinds know about KPOP let alone KARA :P