• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

Yes they do!!!!

I make it VERY clear that Kara is my absolute favorite girl group, and I often spazz about them at school

so of course, my friends know about them :)

Some of my friends know about KARA, not all though. One of them jokes about Hara's name. It rhymes with Kara. She goes Hara from Kara :P

My friends...

Some of them don't know that i like kara.

And some know, but they don't like the group.(

my friend in real world.. no one knows kara..

but , my friends in net world.. specially in Kpop world..

they know about kara.. :D :D

but unfortunately.. they don't like kara.. :(

but it's ok.. as long as they dont bad mouthing about our girls... :D

My friends know Kara as the butt dance group. They don't really know anything else about them except that they did the butt dance.

Yup! Some of my friends know

Kara because of me~ :thumbup:

whenever I talk to them I always

share something to them. And that's how

they started to like K-Pop :tongue:

few of my friends know about kpop

as for KARA, they know about the group and they know that its my favourite groupe

theirs are usually SNSD and such, i'm like :thumbdown: haha.

of course!

all of my friends that listen to kpop know kara!

who doesn't know them???! hahahaha~ XDDD

when i first got into k-pop , my fiends had a background

about it too , but they were more aware of WG + SNSD :sweatdrop:

but then when i discoverd kara :eyelove:

and spazz about them alot

they know about them

glad that at least my very best friend is a kamilia herself :thumbup:

and whenever im looking at kara mvs , varitey , or live perfs

she would join and sometimes will send msgs like

yay kara won :lol2: today during their comebacks lol :whistling::D

yes, of course..

Kara is famous and popular girlband..

:D

and i know 2 of my friends that fell in love with Kara.. :)

yes..actually i became a kamilia through my friend..she is the one who introduced kara to me.. :thumbup:

Sadly no or at least idk cuz where I live I dont know of anywun who listens to kpop since theyre spanish and thyre into something else

Edited by kuroneko12

yeah they know, because i talk a lot about them.

so i have two kinds of friends. fellow kpop-lover fans, and the other who has no interest in kpop. my friends who has no interest know kara because they know i love them and i talk about them a lot. lol

My friends know about KARA (at least the majority of them) but I don't know why they don't like them >_< They are Sone's or BlackJacks Dx~~

hm...

yes, they do. but they seem don't really care about it, they know "Lupin" and "Jumping", though (of course they do!).

Most of my friends are E.L.F, Syawol, Sone or Aff(x)ion, so i feel a bit lonely...

My friends know who Kara is but they aren't fans.

lol I'm in the process of rubbing off my love for Kara on them.

Kara needs all the love they can get.

There's only few of my friends who is a k-pop fans

and those who are a kpop fans seems more into the boy groups like DBSK, Big Bang etc~ =.=

and even they are into girl group, it will be SNSD or F(x) or 2ne1..

But they know about Kara, because I mentioned them a lot~ XD

even my roommate says how can I'm fangirl-ing a girl group since I'm a girl too~~ Lol

I just love our girls so much! :D

not really most of my friends dont know anything about this kinds of stuff, so i usaully kept it to myself that im a big kara fan, and knowing them they will find it weird that im a ilke this kind of things :sweatdrop:

A few of my friends love kdramas, but not kpop... for some reason one of my friend mentioned Hara because of Junhyung.. I was kind of offended when she said "not so good" things about her. I burst out and replied in a friendly way "oh no.. please don't judge her like that.. you don't know her".. and that's the end of the story.

Yeah, my friend also said something about hara in the recent running man.. she's never liked any girl group though.. =.=

she said she's just being impolite to call the MC directly by the name and she judge her as an impolite girl..

and I just say something like, u don't know her well, it's just the variety effect.. ^^

ah... I'm a lonely kamilia~ XD

My friend were the ones who introduced me to KARA and i never looked back,all my friends listen to k pop but kara is definately their favourite.

Yeah, my friend also said something about hara in the recent running man.. she's never liked any girl group though.. =.=

she said she's just being impolite to call the MC directly by the name and she judge her as an impolite girl..

and I just say something like, u don't know her well, it's just the variety effect.. ^^

ah... I'm a lonely kamilia~ XD

Netizens fussed about it too... actually she seemed to be really comfortable with the cast members since it's her second time around... She was the guest during the second episode of running man. Her personality didn't change at all.. maybe just the conversation part? yeah... that usually happens to me too.

She already apologized for it. *it's just the right thing to do since she's an idol =)...

hehehe.. and yeah.. she said it's also because of variety.. *so true in a way..

yeah.. she apologized for it, but there's still some citizen in Korea who think even for the variety, she shouldn't go that far.. =.=

It seems very hard for me to spread the kara virus in our campus.. XD

But I'll work for it.. :P

ROFL. My friend got me involved in Kara when he wasn't even a really big fan of Kara. So then I influenced a few of my friends into changing their online names into Kara references and even convinced one to sign up on the forums here. So yeah, they hear about it from me ALOT.