Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two friends that are into K-pop, one of them got me into it and is totally digging all the idol groups. My other friend is really only into 2ne1 and Afterschool. We tried to influence the rest of our friends, but they ended up saying it was annoying.

I mean, just how is it annoying when I constantly repeat "Do it do it Chu~" after I hear someone say "...do it."?

As for me a few of my friends listen to Kpop and they love Kara just like me but I guess not to an extent that they would join Karaholic which bewilders me why not join right? Then they're my other friends who thinks I'm crazy and too old to be listening to this kind of music but I've been listening to K-pop since I was in 6th grade and I've loved it ever since so to answer your question it's about 50-50 with my friends.

Honestly, I didn't really get to know Kara until this Christmas break. I knew some of their songs but I never watched their shows, but then one of my guy best friends started to like Nicole so much that he even replaced Yoobin with Nicole, and it was quite shocking since hes been a fan of Yoobin for 2 years! hahah. But ever since Christmas break, I started watching their shows and just ended up loving every single one of them. :P