• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

a lot of my friends are into kpop

at first kara wasnt rly one of the many kpop groups that we listened to but their songs and faces grew on us

kara fighting!!

I do not have a friend who knows kpop...

but my sister know kpop...

thanks to me...kekeke

and off course she know kara...^^

Edited by redyellow

Sure! All my friends are Kpop-er, and we all listen to a variety of music~ They adore Kara as well ^^

None of my friends know about Kara because they don't listen to k-pop at all. I'm the only one out of my friends who are into korean music.

Yeap,my friends do know abot Kara but

they aren't a fan yet.They just like their songs

but i should asked them join soon^^

None of my friends know about Kara because they don't listen to k-pop at all. I'm the only one out of my friends who are into korean music.

they aint aware what have they missed.

same with me, totally possessed with kara.

I have a friend who plays mister almost every single day. The best/worst part is, he sings the song to me everytime he sees me. Kinda irritating. lol

they know kara since mister but idk if my friends like them as much as other girl groups anyways i was into them when they first debut and yeah none of my friends were really into them

One of my friends got hook up with kara because of me......

actually she's a soshi before but after hearing kara's songs she said, "now I like kara more done SNSD."

I'm also teaching her about kara, like, who is the members of kara, when is their birthday, when did they start, what is the characteristic of kara members and many more......

she actually calls me teacher.....

anyway thats what kamilias do right? keep loving kara and spreading kara's love????

:determined:

They actually dont... at first, but theres one online dancing game here in the philippines that

has a K-Pop genre in their list of songs... It has Wanna, Mister, and Honey!

They asked me who sang those songs(im a k-pop "guru" in our class)and introduced them to Kara!

201002012147510968.jpg

I've got a few friends from my school. They love everything about Kara. Even more than me. ^^"

IM the KARAHOLIC of the group~~

They convinced me to like SHINee more and I convinced them to LOVE kara ;p

first impression from friends are "what?".

because in my country, k-pop is still not the "in-thing". not to mention even harder to find shops selling k-music.

oh, borned in the wrong place.

or maybe i have mixed with the wrong group of friends? haha..

glad to realized that my friends know about the girls :D

so I can discuss about kara with them

Edited by vlynzzz

my school goes crazy for kpop lol.

well we're pretty much all asian so that helps a bit.

haha my friends and i all love kara. we all got into it especially because of mister :D

nicole also caught our attention since she was from around here :]

nah they don't listen to kpop much.. only kpop song they listen to is taeyang's wedding dress

me and my friends always argue about kpop groups

snsd is better shinee is better and stuff like that

but we all agree that kara is awesome (: