• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Would you like Cole to sing more or "rap" more ?

Would like for Nicole to sing, "rap" more, or try somethin in the future?   401 members have voted

1. 1. Sing, rap, both, or other?

• Sing
    • Rap
    • Both!
    • Other: In place of the Rap parts, sing in English instead

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

393 posts in this topic

I think Nicole is unique in that she is considered the rapper of KARA but she can also sing well.

But I want her to sing more than i'd say rap.. b/c i know it's not really rapping lol. it's more like Cole's own style ^_^ and no i'm not mean b/c Cole said herself she wasn't good at it XD

so i'd say singing.. but since her "rap" is such a characteristic of KARA's songs, always have been..

but if they are going in a new direction.. things change.. i mean i don't count narration as rapping.. so i don't mind narrations b/c i know DSP and the fans like her speaking in English ^_^

haha i already know how this poll will go.. but her rapping takes away lines for her to sing and i think her voice is actually too important to be going to rapping than to singing.. if you listen to Honey.. you can hear Cole's voice the most in the chorus..

EDIT: i changed the poll and added the last Option: Other lol

i think nicole sing really well

she could reach those high note with i am (ing) song

i do hope she sing more to show her vocals ability

but i still want to hear nicole rap every now and then

Well i was just thinking that DSP most likely makes Cole rap b/c of her English right?.. b/c sometimes the raps are random XD so if they really just want the English feel then she could sing like a verse in all English instead of the rap.. i wouldn't mind Nicole singing in ALL English for her part of the songs lol.. is that too crazy? ^_^ i think the raps are cutesy and i want KARA away from that stage XD I mean simple phrases/lines should work ^_^

both

i want she raps and sing

she can do both and do its very good

but i hope she will rap in korea more because her korean is getting beter and beter

I love Nicole, but I wouldn't call what she says in English as rap lol. I think she sings better, so I would love to hear her sing more :) Not saying her rap is bad, it's cute :lol:

honestly i want her to do both but i voted for her to sing in english since that's her forte for the group so DSP should use more of this skill

nicole should do sing more than rap even though her rapping is rather cute, but i would prefer a her singing than rapping. she could rap once in a while~

I think it would be awsome for Nicole to both rap and sing! But, I didn't vote that, lol... I vote that she should sing in English. Idk why, just wanna hear her sing English. :D But it's a good effect, like in 'Honey'.

Both!!

I want to hear her sing and rap <33~

i want to hear BOTH! :D

she can rap pretty good and she sings..wow..amazingly[is that a word lol?]

wasnt she known as the rapper? and still is?

so yeah..i want to hear more rapping from her :D

maybe a few lines in korean too lol

like "love is fire"

I wouldn't mind if she did both; honestly, I think she has a really sweet voice, it's so soothing! She's very talented. However, I'd also love for her to sing in English; it's easier for me to understand, and it's nice to hear proper English in the k-pop scene once in a while.

^

That's true. I'd love to hear an English bridge in a song sung by Nicole. Something like the English part in

Leah Dizon's Kanashimi to Egao no Naka de

that builts up to the climax of the song. It sounds so beautiful <3.

I couldn't understand it when Cole raps sometimes, like, I couldn't make out her exact words, even if they're in English. Maybe it's just me XD

In the future i would still like to see her do both rapping and singing. I love hearing her sing and rap because her voice is nice for both

I would definitely like to see her singing more, rather than the English rapping she did in Honey.

i'm definitely voting both :D

when i listen to kara songs her english parts stand out to me the most and are the easiest to remember xD

i kind of miss her "rap" even though there were some minor grammatical errors with the english but i love her singing too haha

but yes singing in english is a good option too

I'd rather hear her sing. ^^

She has a great voice and I hope she sings more in their next mini-album. I like her rapping too also. :D

Both. I love when she raps and sings.

I preferred if she sang more. :blushing:

i remember watching a clip where nicole said she auditioned with rapping and singing. she is capable of both and she will always have a singing part regardless, she did in the first album even though she had the role as Kara's rapper. I enjoy their first album a lot, and her rapping was unique with the combination of both english and korean, it was catchy for bilingual people? I don't know how to explain it but it sounded cool. Also it might help her to not forget English hehehe...

Nicole sings really good. I would love to hear more of her singing skills. But then again, I became a fan of her with her rapping so I don't want to see her leave it. So I'd say both. She's good at it anyway :]

I really love Cole's rapping really, though can I call it rapping?

It's more like talking in a cool way kind of thing, Nicole-style.

But since Cole's vocals have improved so much since their debut,

I'd like it if she could showcase them more in albums if possible.

I voted for Cole to sing more but I'd still like it if she raps XD

I mean I still say BOTH because Nicole can totally rock rapping (example special stage with BEG) and she's amazing at singing (example EVERYTHING) but I think I'm kinda leaning a little towards singing, I mena just look at her in I AM, its vocal excellence...

NICOLE FIGHTING~!