• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Would you like Cole to sing more or "rap" more ?

Would like for Nicole to sing, "rap" more, or try somethin in the future?   401 members have voted

1. 1. Sing, rap, both, or other?

• Sing
    • Rap
    • Both!
    • Other: In place of the Rap parts, sing in English instead

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

393 posts in this topic

I picked both cuz she can really sing well. i'd like to see more of that. In the song I am and the ballad Gil Road she singed really well and so did the rest of the members. As for her rap I'd like hear more of that too....so both! :D

no rap from her please,if she does rap,it should be in english,her singing is what we all love :)

i think i love her rapping more :D but she's good in singing too, like in Lupin she keeps on hitting the high notes smoothly :D

I agree...I like her to sing more than to rap. Though I think she was given the rapping part coz it is mostly in english. =\

BOTH ofcourse... she's the best meh! i wanna see her more do hot stuff that makes me chant with her when she sings

she's good in rap.. especially with her english..

singing!? hmm.. I haven't seen her doing solo..

luph her when rapping^^

All girl groups these days always have a rapper... In KARA, it's Nicole! (although Gyuri also has good rapping skills ^^)

Yeah I love her English raps (Honey & LUPIN)... but she can sing well, her voice is loud & clear =)

nicole should sing more cause her rapping skills isnt anything too great,

but its nice to hear her rap once in a while ;]

Do both.

She can sing well, and the raps just add to the song in a nice way, like in Lupin.

Although an earlier poster said, would have been better if the raps had some sense about them. "Rocking What's Real La Couture" sounds odd to me.

Edited by nicholys

i agree with what most have stated:

would def. love to hear her vocalize more whether singing or the cole/kara'ish style of 'rap.' more english would be awesome BUT again, if it is better... composed grammatically? :D

i really love nicole to do both in the future... because she sounds really good when she rap...

I prefer Nicole to rap and sing in English because she will look more attractive ^^

Well In the MV Lupin she didn't really rap she just introduced about her group with a beat. Plus i rather her rap because when she sings she mostly does the cute stuff like in Pretty Girl

i actually want her to rap more because it fits her image so well

and she can add some english in as well.

Other: Sing english in rap parts

That would be awesome! I loved her little english rap in Honey thats why I have like 400 plays of it on itunes lol

Nicole is so talented she could already sing really well why not try rapping?

I kinda want her to be like yoobin in wonder girls, but hers is kinda more unique.