Would you like Cole to sing more or "rap" more ?

mae

Would like for Nicole to sing, "rap" more, or try somethin in the future?  

401 members have voted

1. 1. Sing, rap, both, or other?

• Sing
    • Rap
    • Both!
    • Other: In place of the Rap parts, sing in English instead

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i would want to hear both but i would like to hear her actually rap i knows shes the rapper of kara but i never heard an actual one from her maybe their new album would have her with one

I think Cole has rap duty in KARA because she's the best at it compared to the other members.

But actually Cole has a very sweet and melodious voice and when given the right song, she can cing very well.

Take for example KARA's rendition of Gil's Road - Cole was very good ( so were Gyuri and SY).

And notice how most of the time DSP assign the higher notes to Cole and Gyuri?.. that's because they can carry it! :thumbup:

When Cole sings in English, she sounds very very good .. her voice has that sweet and appealling charm

Just listen to her duet with Just covering Jason Mra's Lucky. Seriously, i have replayed that clip more than 20 times .. kekeke

And even though it's a bit outdated, her HAPPY is still one of my fave tunes ... Perks me up everytime :D