[2009.05.14] KARA's Park Gyuri's Princess Illness Attacks Again

coffeebeanie

ebb095eab7a4107.jpg

KARA's Park Gyuri once again brought everyone to laughter at the latest recording of Star Golden Bell.

The leader of KARA stated that "My fans usually start out as a younger brother types, but slowly, they just fall into my charm. I even received love confessions from them, and one fan even said that he wants to be able to eat the meal I cook."

Also present that day, was label mate Tomo of DSP's Ast'1, who revealed that "Gyuri always asks me 'Oppa, even if I'm not wearing any make-up, I'm still pretty right?'", to which Gyuri quickly cleared - "I'm really much prettier without make-up", making everyone present in the studio fall over with laughter.

Fortunately, Tomo came to her rescue, when in the end, he admitted that "But she really does look prettier without make-up."

This episode of Gyuri and her princess illness will air this 16th on KBS2.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to anne@KARAholic

translated by: coffeebeanie@KARAholic.com CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

haha, Gyul and her goddess illness is already a fixture on Star Golden Bell. lol.

i hope it wont backlash on her though. to use it once or twice is fine but if repeated.. it might come off as "ehhh?" towards others? lol. not like Gyuri will care.. but still? lol

lol at Tomo for playing around. he's really cool with them eh?

This episode of Gyuri and her princess illness will air this 16th on KBS2.

haha! i find this so funny. :lol:

thanks tin! :)

LOL.... She esp show this illness at SGB show... And it never fail to bring laughter to the audience too...

If she really asking that question to Tomo.. Then i defenitely want to see tomo's expression while first hearing that kind of question... :lol:

Btw is Tomo the only one ast'1 member guesting there????

Thx for the translation..

how come this is an illness?

it's totally awesome...

leader has always been a goddess in my eyes...

and everyone who watched the Mnet selfca must have already known how she looks without make-up... she really is beautiful :lol:

I can't miss this episode! It's true that Gyuri is more beautiful without make-up. I can't stop from saying that she's a goddness.

I hope people don't think bad stuff about Gyuri because of this.

how fun :).. at least Gyuri has made herself known to the public i guess and it's funny and light hearted anyways, that's why she does it.. so better to laugh along :lol:.. and Tomo agreeing with her is cute too :D

thanks tin and anne :D

haha, Gyul and her goddess illness is already a fixture on Star Golden Bell. lol.

i hope it wont backlash on her though. to use it once or twice is fine but if repeated.. it might come off as "ehhh?" towards others? lol. not like Gyuri will care.. but still? lol

well, I've seen a number of YT commenters/forum posters who found Gyuri to be really off-putting because of this. I mean, I know (and I'm sure most people here do as well) that she's doing this for show, and that her other side is caring and gag-filled, but even for me, watching her continue the princess illness/goddess act through shows like SGB and Idol Show is starting to toe the line a bit.

Edited by KARAokeing

Awwww DSP love...lol

Tomo oppa saving Gyuri onni...

But its not a lie anyway, they just haven't seen Gyuri onni without makeup...lol

I'm excited to watch this coming SGB...lol

Thank you for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

Goddess Gyul !!!! You're always the prettiest kekeke [Right ????]

I love her princess illness so muchhhhhhh I think it's her charm hahahaha Tomo said the truth Gyul's prettier without make-up [^^]

16th !!!! it's today right??? Ahhhhh I can't watch them online so I hope that somebody will post it on youtube or something like that !!!!

Thx for trans anyway ^^

hhahaha. The return of Goddess Gyuri.

The episode should be fun.

I personally don't find anything wrong with her attitude like that (whether she is just living up to her nickname or if she is like that in real life)

I mean, it's not as if she is hurting anyone. XDD She is just having a little fun.

haha. Tomo backing her up is cute.

Thanks for translating and posting!

Edited by 1wawa3

gaaah~! goddess Gyul is back again hehhe...

but seriously I find her pretty even with make-up so what if I see her without make-up? (I would probably faint) hehhee..

anyways, i wanna watch this.. thanks for sharing..