[2009.05.14] KARA's Park Gyuri's Princess Illness Attacks Again

coffeebeanie

yesss., that is true gyuri is more beautifuL without makeup :]] even i dont see it :]] but i feLL it :]] she is reaLLy a goddess :]]

Tomo is so sweet <3 And its true .. Gyul looks so much prettier with out make up .. During break it days self cam .. She looked so gorgeous .. I mean she's still as gorgeous as ever <3 ..

Hahahaha !!!!!!!! Gyuri's princess illness never fail to make me laugh !

And I agree on the point that she is prettier without make-up.

I wonder how was Tomo reaction the first time she asked him this question lol.

I know that her princess illness could bother some people but to me It's no more than funny part of her because she is a gag person, and I love this aspect of her.

I really can't understand why some persone take this so seriously ! Her illness doesn't hurt anyone feeling. She is so confident and that is why I love her so much.

Edited by Solin

There were times in variety shows when it seemed awkward to have that talk about Gyuri being a goddess. So I don't really agree with that, but Gyuri is very pretty.

haha yeah she has a lot of confidence, which is really cute though :)

I remember the first time I saw her on Star Golden Bell and how she described herself as the prettiest one and calls herself Goddess but then on another episode she said she wants to now be called Venus :P I laughed so hard, she's so funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...