• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

[Gyutiful] Gyuri the Hippie Goddess?

89 posts in this topic

Found this on DCSeungyeon. lol. Not really sure where it is originally from. Leader still looking pretty. :sweatdrop:

edit:

it is from one of their episodes from metafriends where they were given the chance to dress up the girls.

LOL! Why is Gyuri wearing that? Never imagine her wearing that type of stuff. Either way, I think she looks really pretty, especially that headband~

haha, she looks very bohemian no? she can fit in well with "That 70s Show" :)

OMG! Gyul wearing that? haha.. she looks so hip~ a goddess hip..keke.. i think the headband is nice~ because Gyuri wears it.. thanks for sharing!

It's really feel like 70's. hahahaha ^_^

But still she looks pretty.

Whoa, everything she wears, she still looks pretty. :lol:

lol right on ~~~...

:P gyul looks very pretty with that thing ^^

fits her well ^^

omo it's from her surprise b-day party lol. there's a pic also of Jing wearing something on her head too here and that probably explains why nicole was wearing that headband with the ears on gyuri's bday lol.

aww i want more pictures lol she looks so pretty :)

oh i went back to the poster who posted the pics and he/she seems to be the one posting all the bts metafriends pics so i bet gyuri's bday party will be on metafriends :)

she's one good looking hippie lol

goddess leader is soo freaking gorgeous! :]

^^ you are awesome for posting this and thanks to ruki too :D she is so pretty!! i don't know how else to put it lol

i likey. <33333

isn`t this from meta friends.

or something?! when the fan gets to

dress them or somethin like that?

i dunno. but whoa she looks pretty.

SOMEONE BUILD A CATWALK for GYURI!

Edited by monkee

ZOMG!

Gyul is very pretty and absolutely smexy!

That's honest :D

I dunno what else to say except her pretty-ness

thanks for sharing anyways

haha, thanks for the additional pictures. :) really pretty.

yep, i'm looking forward to watch Gyul's Bday Bash on Meta Friends.

She really looks beautiful, I'm not so sure about the headband but it looks better at top of her head. THanks for the pics!

LOL, if I didn't know who she was, I would really say she was a hippy, but a very beautiful one =]

Bohemian Gyul.

She looks like she came from the 80s! XD

The prettiest hippie in all the world.

rofl well thats new; she still looks good as usual, but this pic is also kinda fun to laugh at

ooh so beautiful~

lol xD hippie Goddess?? the name's kinda weird xP

but somewhat funny ^^

I've seen her in a hippie dress a couple of times before. It suits her really as she is really pretty. :)

Nothing wrong with it! ^_^

She reminds me of like some character that i have seen in a movie ( cant really remember ) but yeah. I mean she doesnt look that korean or jap. She is like mixed-blood beauty. yeah. haha and she can pull off almost any look, just like this one :)