Among KARA members, which will suits this role in your life?

clc_00_ca

• 2 weeks later...

First love - Hara. She seems like a really cool girl.

Wife - Gyuri. I think she'd be compatible with my personality. If I were a guy, that is. =))

Mother - Seungyeon. I think Hammie will make a great mom. She just seems so dedicated and responsible.

Daughter - Jiyoung. She is just too adorable!

Best friend - Nicole. But it'd be better if she were my older sister. :thumbup: She'd be osum!

Edited by bbqqbb

First love - Probably Hara, her silliness is so adorable, that I could fall in love with her.

Wife Gyuri - seems so responsible and confident.

Your mother - Jiyoung. Yep, great. Adorable and funny all the time.

Your daughter - Hammie, just imagine a little Seungyeon coming to you to read her a story. Cute.

Your best friend - Nicole. Caring, sensible, loves to eat. All I need as a friend xD.

First love - Gyul : the unforgettable first love

Wife - Hara: I wouldn't mind looking at that face forever. xD Plus she's so fun to be with.

Your mother - SY: She be the funniest mother and how adorable am I gonna look if she was my mom xD

Your daughter - Jing: Everyone needs some "cute" in their life.

Your best friend - Cole: She's fits this role so much. I can imagine Cole as such a great friend.

I think mine is going to be the most unusual one of all (:

Edited by LovHaraNJaeB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lol this is fun ^^

But I dunno how I'm deciding this so I'll just choose randomly... lol.

First love- Seungyeon

Wife- Seungyeon

Mother- Gyuri

Daughter- Jiyoung

Best Friend- Hara and Nicole

Lol I chose Ham as my first love and I NEVER let her go! So I ended up marrying her xD

Gyuri fits the role of a mother imo. She seems like the one who has the characteristics of a mother. And that's to really care for you and love you and at the same time being strict ^^

Jing as my daughter would sooooo freakin awesome. I'd pamper her LOL just kidding. But honestly I'd love to have someone like her as a daughter. I'd do my best to raise her properly. Just imagining it right now makes me happy lol.

And my two best friends! Hara and Nicole. These two are dorky and fun to be with. Nicole would be able to cook for all of us haha.

wow, this is really a thought-provoking question! let's see...

First love: nicole

Wife: seungyeon

Your mother: gyuri

Your daughter: jiyoung

Your best friend: hara

im not sure how i got to these answers, but i guess it was based on my first instinct, so it probably reflects my most honest opinion. but if i can about it, some of these are interchangeable, like nicole and hara could switch between first love and best friend, and seungyeon and jiyoung could switch between wife and daughter