Among KARA members, which will suits this role in your life?

clc_00_ca

A total random thought again...

If you have the choice of placing any of the Kara members in your life, which role would you place them?

If you are a fangirl, think if you were a boy..

The roles are:

First love

Wife

Your mother

Your daughter

Your best friend

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My selection would be:

First love - Hara

Wife - Nicole

Mother - Gyuri

Daughter - Jiyoung

Best friend - Seunyeong

First Love: Sunghee

Wife: Gyuri

Mother: Hara

Daughter: Seungyeon

Best Friend: Jiyoung

Mistress

Daughter-in-Law: Nicole :lol:

Setting jokes asides, I truly think that Sung Hee is every Kamilian's first love. She is that girl that you just loved with all your heart but things came inbetween and you had to separate. They say that a man, no matter how much of a player is he, always remembers his first love. And a first love is not only someone you'll always remember, but also someone that will never stop making you hold your breath the second you see her.

Therefore, our Sungja is our first love ^_^

Edited by Bleuspoon

First love: Sunghee <3~

Wife: Hara

Your mother: Gyul Omma <3~

Your daughter Seungyeonnie <333 xD

Your best friend: Nicole :3

I had a hard time :lol: .. Nicole could be my wife .. Since she cooks .. And .. She always makes me smile .. We have some similarities .. So its nice <3~ But i figured best friend is perfect (: Sunghee .. This might be weird coming from a girl ^_^ But i think i had a crush on sunghee xDD so i went for first love .. But if there was older sister .. Gyul definetly is what i see <3~

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice random thought here :D

Hmm..I'll choose,

First Love : Gyuri, she is pretty and lovely. We could last for awhile but i think i will soon get jealous over guys looking at her too much xD

Wife : Hara, Been loving her most all the while. She is just too perfect to me and i think her attitude and personality fits me pretty well. We can get along best :tongue:

Mother : SeungYeon, SY looks rather strict and serious at times..Makes me scared. Just like my mother when she gets mad at me :lol:

Daughter : Jing, She is so adorable and cute. Haha.. Fits the role of a daughter for me.

Best Friend : Nicole, Able to cheer me up and listen to my problems when i am down (:

for me :

First love : Hara *LOL totally agree with u* who isnt fall in love with such a princess like and cutie barbie doll??

Wife : seungyeon *i think she can be a nice housewife??*

Your mother : Our gyuri umma~

Your daughter : maknae jing! such a cute little sister right??

Your best friend : Nicole..she will lift our mood and bright our day!

hahaha, this is so wrong. I don't think I want them as my mother or daughter but for the sake of it:

First love - Jiyoung

Funny enough, kind of like my first love.

Wife - Nicole

Just a general cool girl imo. I can see us matching very well.

Your mother >_< SeungYeon

Your daughter -_- Gyuri

Self Confidence all the way. I wouldn't have to worry about her.

arghh, since I like Gyuri the most too.

Your best friend - Hara

sorry for all the Hara fans, she's the only left on the list. Well besides SungHee.

Although, she does seem like the type of person to be friends with. Just from her mannerisms and the like.

haha this is funn~~ ^^

First love: Seungyeon, the loner but very cool type makes me onn~~

Wife: Nicole!! I need a wife that could always cheer me up and make my mood go up :P

Your mother: Gyuri!!! no one could fit this role better!! :D

Your daughter:Hara!!~~ she just has a lot of aegyo ^^ and a hyperactive girl xD

Your best friend: Ji Young, since we're the same age we could talk a lot of topic!! xD