KARA's Come back (Revolution)

Since KARA is back !! Lets liven up this topic a bit :] Fanboys !~ Fangirls !!~ get crazy and type in what you think of their newwwwww ...... ** Drum rolls ** REVOLUTION *-* !~ ** Yeah.. I'm using it too... ** Well .. I was completely blown away .. I admit .. When i first watched " Hey mista " .. The butt dance got me .. I dont know why but .. I feel they really like this concept .. It brings back so much of KARA4 .. Anyways !! Fans !~ Go nutts :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: So guys !! What do you think their comeback will be ..? The concept and all .. <3

- Gangster KARA? *-*

- Smexii KARA?! *-*

- .. Or still the cute? >-<

Or just discuss what you think their concept .. Image .. And all ^^

~~ I hope they're gangster again .. I miss gyuri having that flirtacious look and attitude XD .. Hara and jiyoungie .. I think they'll fit with that image *-* .. I Cant wait until they release their album .. I'll definetly wait so very very very .. VERY .. Patiently <33

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to try their old concept again or something similiar, i mean the girls were known for their "manly characteristics" as they have said themselves... cute is fine but they are naturally cute anyways, so even with the attitude they can still give off the cute vibe without their concept being that

and i have the hope they'd do a cover of this song though... i like it when they sing their songs xD

Fin.k.l. - Don't Go Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQPUazeiHV4

i like smexy but not like they are forced kind of look lol. i think jiyoung and hara definitely add the younger and energetic image to KARA ever since they joined and i really love that about them. I think they will always have a sweet friendly image no matter what lol. but i think boyish but still cute won't hurt .. most likely i think they will do like an upgrade of the Honey image, still sweet and girly but with a touch of like tough and sassy (stole that word from louise :)) i love that word lol. bring back the "girl power" vibe haha ..i want boys in their video XD

oooo yay, i love these kind of topics... so much fun

as much as i liked the feel of Break It Days, i dont think it would be good to try that concept again, considering it really didnt work the first time, and i just dont really see Hara pulling it off for some reason...

id love to see a summer / beach vibe concept... but not in a cute way, but still girly...

maybe something like this > Blake Lively's outfit ...the one on the right with the sea blue outfit.

like each girl would have a different bright colour, with matching heels and coloured accessories...like bangles, hair clips... even sun hats? haha

a4q4js.jpg

awwww yes, i agree mae ehehe bring on the sassy and the cute boys *cough* :lol:

Edited by louise

I don't think KARA suit sexy very well... esp with our magnae

I just want them to wow me. but in a good way of wow lol

I want a good mix of everything on their comeback.

A dance duet for Hara and Nicole

and singing part for the unni [like the beginning of Rock U]

and for the concept maybe a mixture of Secret World and Honey?

idk

^^ haha not like sexy sexy lol. a touch of it lol. Jing's 15/16 but it's not like she's 10 XD. and remember her belly showing in the "Now" perf? and there are different levels, i mean she doesn't have to wear belly bearing shirts like Nicole usually has too :)

louise, oh matching jumpers? how cute and it'd be cool like if the stylists let the girls have their personal input in what they wear, that way we get to see them as individuals. i don't like how the stylists just throw random stuff on them and if it "sticks" it stays :lol:.. like how gyuri has that headband in my sig, it makes her stand out etc.. accessories like that.. go a couple steps more..

and it'll be way more awesome if for they have a video shots outdoor with different scenes..

I don't think sexy will suit them right now since they're still young but when I looked at the Old Kara and saw their concept there, I really thought that it suited them, they were mature but still looked cute in their own way so maybe their old look?

oooo yay, i love these kind of topics... so much fun

as much as i liked the feel of Break It Days, i dont think it would be good to try that concept again, considering it really didnt work the first time, and i just dont really see Hara pulling it off for some reason...

id love to see a summer / beach vibe concept... but not in a cute way, but still girly...

maybe something like this > Blake Lively's outfit ...the one on the right with the sea blue outfit.

like each girl would have a different bright colour, with matching heels and coloured accessories...like bangles, hair clips... even sun hats? haha

http://i44.tinypic.com/a4q4js.jpg

awwww yes, i agree mae ehehe bring on the sassy and the cute boys *cough* :P

Hara would really blend with that image, man =o Check out her audition for JYPE .. Believe me she can pull it off *-*

considering it really didnt work the first time

Legions of Kara 4 fans across YouTube endlessly lamenting the days of when Kara used to be good would disagree with you.

Unless you mean that they were continually in the shadows of SNSD and Wonder Girls during their 2007 debut, then you would be correct.

gyuri and sy are 21/22, they aren't kids lol. there has to be a balance lol.. sexy doesn't always mean showing skin either XD they can't be the same forever, that is totally disregarding some of the girls themselves and what kind of fan would we be to encourage them not to progress .. i don't like putting them in a bubble...

louise, oh matching jumpers? how cute and it'd be cool like if the stylists let the girls have their personal input in what they wear, that way we get to see them as individuals. i don't like how the stylists just throw random stuff on them and if it "sticks" it stays ^_^.. like how gyuri has that headband in my sig, it makes her stand out etc.. accessories like that.. go a couple steps more..

and it'll be way more awesome if for they have a video shots outdoor with different scenes..

lol mae, i was so confused at your post at first... i was wondering why you mentioned "jumpers" then i realised we have different meanings for "jumper" haha

but yes matching jumpers but different colours/tones, and i totally agree about letting the girls have some say in what they wear.. :D

Legions of Kara 4 fans across YouTube endlessly lamenting the days of when Kara used to be good would disagree with you.

Unless you mean that they were continually in the shadows of SNSD and Wonder Girls during their 2007 debut, then you would be correct.

im not questioning Kara 4 at all.... i love sunghee, she was an integral part of Kara

i just meant that the Break It concept didnt really work, in context to how it should have (outfit wise)

gyuri and sy are 21/22, they aren't kids lol. there has to be a balance lol.. sexy doesn't always mean showing skin either XD they can't be the same forever, that is totally disregarding some of the girls themselves and what kind of fan would we be to encourage them not to progress .. and when i really think about each girl, they all have different sides to play up.. i don't like putting them in a bubble...

i totally agree mae.... there is a way to be sassy but classy at the same time..

and the thing about being an artist is evolving, sort of like Fin KL... how they went from the cute "To My Boyfriend" to the more sophisticated and sassy "Now"

it is inevitable though, KARA will evolve from cute to sexy.... i just hope everyone is ready and open to the idea..

^^ the clique girlz?

hmm, i like it... looks pretty cool,

but im just worried there would be too much emphasis on similarities to another girl group who pretty much had the exact concept just recently, and we all know people just LOVE to nit-pick on little things like that...

I thought of something .. You know how DBSK did their song * Balloons * ? In some performances they wore like .. The smurfs .. A bunch of animals .. Super mario .. Maybe KARA would dress up as like .. Disney charecters? :P Nicole can be piglet from winnie the pooh XD *-*

Yaya i know .. It has to be with the song's concept ofcourse .. But i guess i was trying to point out like .. Having them wear costumes .. Like what Bellasomia .. But aside from the leather =o .. I mean their concept is cutesy .. But like costumes .. Would be just for fun and out of adorableness .. If you guys know what i mean >-<

^

Agreed. While the cutesy image does fit them [and as it pains me to admit] is what brought them their current fame, it really doesn't work in the long run. Don't get me wrong while I like the new Kara, I am still of the opinion Kara 4's image is really for the best. CD sales be danged, what they really need is something to stand out from all the new girl groups popping from right and left. Cute might bring in the sales but it doesn't really make them stand out among the rest.

The image of strong, independent girls from their Break It days is what they really need.