KARA's Come back (Revolution)

^

i totally agree. i think Kara can go for the mature/sexy look if dsp wants them to. sexy doesn't has to be all revealing right? it's just that dsp is playing it too safe. lol. seeing how the tough look didn't work and the cutesy look did...i think dsp is planning on sticking to that for a while.

they need to move forward with their image. dsp did that from rock u, pretty girl and to honey. but same heart? it feels like a between of pretty girl + honey. as much as i loved pretty girl and liked Rock U, i really hope Kara's future songs wont go back to that kind of genre (does that sound too mean? B) )

i think, it's time for them to go for a more mature sound. a more mature 'Honey'. lol. and also the girls have to work on their stage presence? they have to show it that they own the stage! :D i think out of the 5, Nicole probably has the best stage presence.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha nah it doesnt sound mean .. I mean considering Pretty girl and rock u extremely dancey and catchy .. Hmmmm .. Like some comments mentioned .. Sexy can be levels .. I think jiyoung can be sexy .. Even Hara .. I mentioned somewhere that .. If some people watch her audition for JYP .. You can definetly see the smexiness *-* But you know i think now i know what seemed different .. I mean between break it days and now .. I think .. I THINK .. During break it .. They all stood out .. Each one of them gave a different vibe of sexy .. but it was all the same vibe coming out at the same time ..Maybe im wrong .. But during for example honey .. Pretend that you watched Honey for the first time yeah..? Gyuri gave off the beautiful goddess vibe .. Nicole gave off the gorgeous yet cute vibe .. Jing gave off the cute sort of baby vibe .. ~ I mean it in a good way ^^ ~ .. I dont know if what im saying makes sense >_< But .. I dont know .. I just thought of it this way >-<"

^^ i think i know what you mean.. their concept wasn't so powerful so some people stood out and some didn't? lol. i agree.. though i think Nicole's the one that has the most energy on stage.. she has the facial expressions for the whole performance..i think the other member's are more subtle on stage.. but for the sake of KARA, they should "bring it" lol.

and yea.. Same Heart kind of scared me.. just b/c it wasn't really a progression.. more like just staying in the same musical realm as pg and honey XD haha..

Nonono .. Not at all their concept was pretty good .. But sort of each one of them gave a different feel? I agree though .. Same heart wasnt a progression .. But i loved it alot it was really inspirational <3 And yeah .. Nicole does have lots of expressions on stage .. Maybe thats what they need? More chereography with expressions..? Like freestyle lol .. I think seungyeon .. Hara and jiyoung can do expressions too .. I think its the dance routine? Honey had the serious faces ..? I dont know >-<

sorry i couldn't make myself clear.

i mean they can do the sexy image. and i wasn't talking about being revealing.

i was saying that i know there are differnt types.

but usually a sexy song has a sexy dance.

but of course i realised that i was talking about sexy song and sexy song. but are you guys talking about clothing wise. i think jiyoung can looks sexy. but i am so used to her cuteness so i meant that it'd take time for me to adjust to jyoung doing sexy. if you all meant sexy look, i think jiyoung can pull it of. but doing sexy dance, i have to get used to seeing jiyoung do sexy dance. some reason i see jiyoung as more of a hip hop than a sexy style.

hmm... i don't know if you guys understand me. but you know how we got used to kara going from boyish cute to girly cute, or like i haven't seen jiyoung do sexy yet so it would take time for me to adjust to it. but i believe she can pull it off. sorry if i don;t make sense.

but like anne said, it is sort of time to go for a mature image. if not to the sexy image yet, more of honey, and music not so cute. maybe a bit cute, but mature feeling for older generation, or those in their 30s+

after seeing SNSD's concept/look for their comeback... im kind of worried, i mean the stylists really NEED to pick up their game, i hope they look outside of the box, and are more adventurous this time around... Kara really deserve to have the WOW factor

lol here is another one of my random.... what about's :D

girlsaloudRB_468x377.jpg

^

hoho, i would personally kill dsp's stylists if they dress the girls like that. lol.

i would be really really disappointed if they comeback with a cutesy look. this year is all about edgy and tough girls. i really really hope Kara will go for something more mature and yes, edgy. i liked their look for Same Heart actually. Yes, even Hara's big hair. :D

^^ i liked hara's hair too :D

omg.. louise. you scared me haha.. um i say we don't have to worry that much in terms of concepts.. there's still room to experiment..

and yea.. i completely agree with anne :)

awwww you dont like the french look? ehehe

it does actually look good in their music video, well i thought it worked haha :D

i dont really mind, just along as its something amazing and nothing recycled...

about the cutesy thing, i agree i dont want to see cute anymore...but i still wold prefer something feminine and sassy

Edited by louise

awwww you dont like the french look? ehehe

it does actually look good in their music video, well i thought it worked haha :D

i dont really mind, just along as its something amazing and nothing recycled...

about the cutesy thing, i agree i dont want to see cute anymore...but i still wold prefer something feminine and sassy

haha not about the picture or look, the reference to the other group's concept lol. KARA's still in the clear for a new concept, i'm still staying positive about this and i hope the girls had some really good input with what's coming lol and DSP listened too :)

i actually like how the girls in the pictures got it all together and unified looking..

feminine and sassy!!! :D and confident!!

frankly, as a huge huge huge kara fan, the new mv for same heart was a bit of a let down. i really wished that they would have gone with a summery outdoor look image along with an outdoors mv =[. for a summery song like that, they should have done something like Jewelry's I really like you MV. it really fits actually

^^ well the Same Heart MV is kind of like the Gooday Season2 MV.. it's for us to enjoy until they have their comeback lol. the MV was made to help promote IMusician.. not really a real single :D..

Now than I have seen pictures for SNSD comeback I really think KARA has to move to a more mature style if they still won't to stay in the competition even if I like the actual KARA.

They shouldn't return to the old Break It concept since 2ne1 & 4Minute have already come but I'm not really a fan of sexy concept either. DSP has to find something fresh...a more mature/sexy concept of Same Hear (sexy/rock/fashion) would be interresting to see.

i'd like to see kara with something like....

16728-m.jpg16784-m.jpg17345-m.jpg17378-m.jpg

or soemthing from asianjam. i like that style. but of course. like every else has said, they need something to make them stand out. but not too much that they don't fit in no more.

is this asking too much.. it seems like if they had this clothes people would go on with the 'copy-cat' thing.

http://www.enlystyle.com/images/image.php/...ages/T-1657.jpg

or seomthing from this site too

sorry is this breaking a rule? me and putting these links. sorry i don't know how to go look for images like you guys...

Edited by caromaxline

Solin, i agree .. i hope DSP dont recycle and go back to Break It days just because it's the current trend.. but im not so sure about the whole rock look? considering all the people having a whinge about the girls having instruments for iMusician...

unless by Rock you mean something like The Veronicas (Untouched) or (4Ever) pop/rock?

caromaxline, oooo i like that look in the link, but yeah.... the hat? people will say cop-cat :thumbup:

Im actually a lil bit worry about Kara come back, as SNSD will come back too on 25th June and there are a lot of new girl bands (2NE1, 4 Mins). Even more, 2NE1 just won on InkiGayo..

If they still keeping their cute image, Im totally worry on it.. please DSP~~!!

Edited by BoAjaj

i like this too

IGNORE the hats though.

http://www.enlystyle.com/images/724510.gif

http://www.enlystyle.com/images/T-1513.jpg

i like it because it is simple, yet it is different from other groups right now.

also, it gives off a sexy feel too. without revealing much but the legs.

i do hope kara's stylist give them some nice looks. if only DSP did polls, we can ask or tell them ideas. lol.x

if dsp come up with cutesy concept im seriously gonna throw up..how abt sumthing like these..

the saturdays

the saturdays

the saturdays

the saturdays

the saturdays

the saturdays

the saturdays

i kinda like their concept..maybe kara can do sumting like these but less sexy n more sweet...

^^^ lol... :eyelove: a couple of us here have actually discussed about Kara and The Saturdays ehehe

and i totally agree i love the Saturdays concept, style and look...

discussed already?..whoops..sorry..didnt know..

really hope they do comeback with something like this or maybe diff from the current one

oh no ehehe its ok.... it wasnt really in depth or anything

i really liked the pictures you posted, the outfits are so fresh and sassy... ahh if only dsp was on the same wave length haha..

but yes, thank you for posting the pictures ehehe :eyelove:

the saturdays?! lol we discussed outside of the forum, so it's okay lol but i like the image.. of the classic girl group..which matches KARA :) the thing is that KARA can do really well with their comeback or just okay b/c they don't have the huge fan base to back them up.... lol. i realized this thread is the most active in the forum lol..

^ is it really mae.... haha thats interesting :D

i stumbled upon this earlier today and with the helpful (and sometimes misleading) google translator

this is what it says (please take with a grain of salt until a proper translation is done) but i guess you do get the basic jist of it...

The official "Kara has more on the cute and youthful image will introduce an upgraded look," said "Let me say Kara is the concept of the more stronger.'s Expectations should be," he said.

hmmmm the "upgraded look" bit :):):D

daily random style/look;

2di4r2h.jpg