KARA's Come back (Revolution)

They have enough recognition and support to go a whole different direction ..

i know comparing isn't always positive but KARA's album sales are nowhere as close to the other 2 groups.. and we can see the differences as to when KARA goes on shows and how everyone is so casual about it .. like no big deal.. but when

WG

or

SNSD

goes on shows. there is like this hype and anticipation.. i guess most of that is b/c of KARA's girl next door thing but i'd like people to be excited when they hear the group KARA too lol.. i think KARA's fan base is still growing and i think it takes a certain kind of fan to be attracted to KARA too.. that's probably why we always worry about their concepts b/c each new comeback is a way to gain more fans and recognition..

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know comparing isn't always positive but KARA's album sales are nowhere as close to the other 2 groups.. and we can see the differences as to when KARA goes on shows and how everyone is so casual about it .. like no big deal.. but when

WG

or

SNSD

goes on shows. there is like this hype and anticipation.. i guess most of that is b/c of KARA's girl next door thing but i'd like people to be excited when they hear the group KARA too lol.. i think KARA's fan base is still growing and i think it takes a certain kind of fan to be attracted to KARA too.. that's probably why we always worry about their concepts b/c each new comeback is a way to gain more fans and recognition..

yeah.

i really wish it was the same for kara too.

having the tv cast hyped up when kara goes on the show.

maybe as time pass by they can gain that hype.

i know in some cases it seems to be getting there. maybe with yoo jae suk.

since he obviously stated he would get a whole new outfit just for kara.

but then on come to play, it wasn't that hyped to me even though snsd was there. maybe it was just me.

I dont know .. I mean .. KARA has witt .. Charm .. Talent .. Super unique personalities .. Alot of reasons for them to be loved ... I think they arent casual about being on shows .. They are just being their true selves .. I think the reason i was so attracted to this group at first was because of their singing talent .. Later on .. I realized this group is so down to earth .. It's like their music lives are on stage .. But depending on the show its about who they are .. Right? Maybe its just me .. Mae .. I agree with you .. But .. Maybe they dont have to be hyper and active right? I think alot of fans appreciate them just by being KARA ..

.. I dont want to see KARA shadowing another group ... And .. I dont want DSP dragging KARA into another groups shadow ...

Edited by HarukaKaori

i think i like their down-to-earth image. and i actually like it that people dont make an over too big of a hype over them whenever they come on shows and stuffs. it can get pretty annoying to keep seeing them being edited out but i prefer that to having some male hosts fanning and fanboying over them. i still find it pretty disturbing seeing male hosts fanboying/favoring over idol girlgroups. lol. i would be like, "wth. o.o get a grip of yourself. these girls are young enough to be your nieces." :whistling:

and i like it that the girls have this "friends" image rather than a girlfriend one. like with their guesting on 2pm's/Suju's Idol Show. =Their episodes were more of like friends hanging out and playing around instead of dating or being interested in each other. lol i dont think i would like it if i see some male artists flirting with Jing or any of the younger ones. lol. GyulHam, yes...but the other 3? not yet, please. lol

however, i REALLY want to see Kara guesting on a show by themselves. we rarely get those. all 5 of them on a show together.

Anne, You took the words right out of my mouth XD but i think if someone flirted with one of the girls .. They'd be really shy XD Hm .. I thought of something though .. It isnt strong or anything .. But.. I think its a different concept .. Maybe they should be mannequins .. And like .. I dont know i have this image in my head that .. Maybe one of the girls could be in a music box .. Thingie .. And a guy would come .. Twist the um .. Twisty thingie then music would play .. And the one in the music box will start turning but dancing in a .. Doll way? They can be in a toy shop and each member will be a doll .. But the image i have is like .. The old type of toy shop .. Like super old toy shop XD I dont know .. i know that

SNSD

worked with mannequins .. But this could work out a whole different way .. Hmm I dont know if what i said makes any sense XD I'm not so great with expressing my imagination .. >-<"

But the image i have is like .. The old type of toy shop .. Like super old toy shop XD I dont know .. i know that

SNSD

worked with mannequins ..

Didn't they already do this for those Pretty Girl performances? Where they started off as dolls in packaging and danced their way out?

^

^

do you mean something similar to the concept ss501 used in Lucky Days, with SY?

---

i randomly came across this... and i like it haha

its very summery yet casual and girls next door?

2mqokuq.jpg

i really like the shorts with suspenders... its very cute and cool...

^^ oh i like it louise :D..

Didn't they already do this for those Pretty Girl performances? Where they started off as dolls in packaging and danced their way out?

yes, once for an Inkigayo perf and the doll idea again for the Inkigayo Gayo show last year..

i obviously love that the girls are down to earth but it'd be nice to know that people besides your fans were excited/happy to see you.. in a way.. it shows your progress as a group as in popularity/recognition..over hype and excitement is a bit much but a little "yay! KARA's here!!" would be nice then "KARA's here.." haha.. i'm happy that for the most part grown men aren't looking at KARA in that weird/inappropriate way or at least i don't think KARA fans mostly consist of that type of fan...lol

any concept that KARA hasn't done before.. i think should be nice..

haha.. i'm happy that for the most part grown men aren't looking at KARA in that weird/inappropriate way or at least i don't think KARA fans mostly consist of that type of fan...lol

No, they have the type of fans that tell SY that if she eats a donut, her face will burst. :D

They did that? o.o I dont know .. The concept im trying to point out is a whole different one .. Just the doll part is the same >_<

do you mean something similar to the concept ss501 used in Lucky Days, with SY?

I havent though of that .. But isnt it a different concept? They can be in music box's .. Bah XD I guess its a bad idea >-<

Joel .. I like the shorts *-* KARA would look smashing in those *-*

^^ i think another group is kind of known for the doll concept.. it'd not be smart to go to that realm of concept lol.

i think KARA's concept won't be too wild, will be original or simple , with a touch of fun(?) or even whimsy? lol. but will be in line with their ages and the the type of image KARA wants to project right now :whistling: wait.. wouldn't whimsy be fun though? lol.

joel., i like those shorts.. designer ones lol..

I think I'd like it more if they mixed sexy with cute. Like SNSD, there are a few members who are still doing cute in the Genie concept, so it'd great.

I think they'd all be able to pull that off, maybe Jiyoung might want to spend the last years of her cuteness out first though. :lol: When I think of graceful, I keep thinking of long flowing dresses, flowing hair, just flowing in particular.

I havent though of that .. But isnt it a different concept? They can be in music box's

That was also what I was thinking, everyone has pretty much covered the manniquen, the dancing ballerina in a music box would fit in the with a graceful concept. They could just pop up and then hit the drums, rip off the ballet skirt, pull off the hair bun and get into the dance. :P

Edited by loveholic

Someone said doll on a music box? Hello CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG =D

Anyways I'm hoping for something more mature and edgy.

I'm fine with sexy if it's not slutty sexy, but like sexy sexy.

Don't really like the bright and lively thingy cause it's cute.

And cute's not bad but GyulHam are too old for it already.

So yeahhh. Now I'm screw cute!!! (pardon the language)

GIMME SOME EDGY / SEXY WHOO~ Kara can pull it off.

LMAO. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

"Truly scrumptious~" :sweatdrop:

Ah, yes. Those were the days.

Anyway, I don't think DSP would let Kara stray off to far from the cute concept, you know? I mean, I think they'll give off a more mature vibe in the next album, but you'll still see something Pretty Girl-like or Honey-like. But it would be awesome if they have like, a different concept than others. :3

They could just pop up and then hit the drums, rip off the ballet skirt, pull off the hair bun and get into the dance.

I think that's awesome. Reminds me of Centerstage, like they'd start off in their original image, and then end with a different one. Oooh, maybe they could start off with a cute image, and then suddenly the music would change and they'd be like BOOM. Change into whatever smexy concept they have <33

Anyhoo, they'd still be be awesome whatever concept they may have, they'd still be the most fabulous group for me hoho~

Edited by AnnLovesKara

Someone said doll on a music box? Hello CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG =D

Anyways I'm hoping for something more mature and edgy.

I'm fine with sexy if it's not slutty sexy, but like sexy sexy.

Don't really like the bright and lively thingy cause it's cute.

And cute's not bad but GyulHam are too old for it already.

So yeahhh. Now I'm screw cute!!! (pardon the language)

GIMME SOME EDGY / SEXY WHOO~ Kara can pull it off.

Hahaha :D Thats EXACTLY what i was looking for :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys --> http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=2534 <--

I think .. This gives a hint to their new concept ! .. They're confident about it .. Its one of a kind .. And has charisma .. I cant wait for ittttt ..... *_*

hmmm i know we have been talking about concept/look in terms of the girls' comeback..

what about the other aspects of a comeback?

like the song or choreography haha

i know we have no say and all..... but just for fun :)

i saw this the other day, and really like what they do from :20 - :24

as a new fan of kara...i'm not really familiar bout they first image..

so, i think this time just ok too...

I wanted their upcoming comeback to be a stronger comback not sexy or too cute, but mature because though three of the members are still young, but the other two are older (mature) and i think they should keep the cute image for too long because younger groups are already debuting with more mature images. I think they should keep the hyperness but upgrade it so that it isn't sqeauky like they are 15-16 year olds.

^^ haha i like that song,

and yep i agree, i also like her image its confident but still feminine

ahhh not long now till we hopefully get some news and/or teaser pics? lol

waiting patiently DSP... *cough* :eyelove: