KARA's Come back (Revolution)

^ nope, i think its just an idea?

personally i like it, its more sassy than cute... not to mention shiny lol

but still fits the cute look? haha maybe not exactly..kind of.

aww, jiyoung could work any look :P

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. i think all of us are thinking of jiyoung. whether she would fit in or not.

but hey, GyulHamCole compromised and went with the cute look for Rock U even when they're not totally comfortable with it. lol Jing is 15/16 this year. I think she can fit in with the mature look easily. And besides, she looks mature for her age too. :P

^agreeeee. (: I think Jing could fit in really well haha. I used to think, "oh, she's the magnae, she can't grow up too fast." But she rocked the imusician rock-ish thing and although that was still cute, she can still fit the mature look. I was surprised at how mature she looked in the photos, lol. And the magnaes usually have to grow up a little bit more quickly... but at 15 years old, there are a lot of regular, non-celeb kids going around with low-cut shirts and short shorts and making out with boyfriends. haha. 15 is not an innocent age even if you're not a celebrity. Jing doesn't need to be babied and looked upon as the "magnae" who needs an eternal cute image, you know?

Jing doesn't need to be babied and looked upon as the "magnae" who needs an eternal cute image, you know?

so trueee... lol..

i think people are thinking about Jing's personality.. like with her youngish/innocent image.. but Nicole was 16/17.. i mean she was young too and as we all know she and Jing are pretty similar in personalities.. so if Nicole can do it.. why can't Jiyoung.. besides her personal style doesn't seem to be that cute either... she's a little spit fire actually :)

Catwalk concept? <_< That would be so cool, I actually wish for the girls to show off their acting skills in something melodramatic, but that probably won't happen. It'll have to wait a few years for it to evolve into their concept like for SS501.

Edited by anne
do not quote pictures. :)

^^ i looooove the look of the dresses/skirts...

but the boots on the other hand lol... not really <_<

i definitely could see Kara working that look..

it has a touch of cute but more grown-up/pop-punkish?

It's getting closer to their come back ...... *_* IM COUNTING THE DAYS !!! So excited .. I believe DSP will be going against the trend .. *-* .. Or i have no idea .. I'm just too excited for the mini album .......

DSP always manages to blow us away .. This time .. I have a good feeling we'll be more than just ...

" Blown away " *_*

Gyuri seems happy and positive about their comeback song. And she said that they will be seen as young adults instead of young girls. so yep, that definitely got me to look forward to their comeback. :)

if leader is feeling positive and happy, it's usually a good sign right? :lol:

Gyuri seems happy and positive about their comeback song. And she said that they will be seen as young adults instead of young girls. so yep, that definitely got me to look forward to their comeback. :)

if leader is feeling positive and happy, it's usually a good sign right? :lol:

uh yea lol.. now i really am feeling positive and not just telling myself :D

I think what they really need now is stronger and more catchy songs.

You all cannot deny that SNSD used to have very catchy songs right?

I want Kara to have powerful songs that can touch hearts! :)

well I hope Kara has more than just 1 great song on their upcoming album,

in snsd's case... Genie was the only "mature" sounding song on the album for me, the rest stuck to lackluster cuteness/being very generic in my brutally honest opinion

Then again i'm quite biased and end up liking if not all then most of their songs :D

As for their confirmed concept, if they are going for a more fresh 20s feel I immediately think of Jewelry in their "Superstar" days... not as cute and introducing the sexy (who doesn't like hot criminals that look innocent? ;D)

So that would entale showing more skin or just clothes that hug all the right spots (tastefully of course)

And each girl could portray a different image, like baby vox days... kim EZ with her badass sexy rapper appeal (equivalent to current jewelry's ha joo yeon, After school), Heejin with the more sohpisticated/classic look to her, Eunjin with the tomboyish qualities, Mi Yeon as a princess and delicate and Eun hye as the maknae xD

So translating that to Kara, Nicole = Kim E-Z, Gyuri = Heejin, Seungyeon = Eunjin, Hara = MiYeon, Jiyoung = Eunhye (those can be switched around)

The girls kind of already fall into those categories when doing appearances on shows, but it doesn't translate to their stage presence... maybe they could try to define themselves on stage more... well i wouldn't want nicole super duper sexy but you get the idea, they need a somewhat matching wardrobe with subtle differences that show these qualities about them

I think i'm rambling now so I shall end this post!

well comeback is word that has a wide range.. comeback can also include what activities they should be doing right?.. i really urge DSP to let KARA have their own documentary series.. it would really really help KARA's credibility and build a strong support base.. there are some KARA fans that know basically everything from KARA's debut.. but a lot don't really know.. and I think the girls have alot to tell about what has happened, what is happening now, and what they think about their future.. i also think we need to know more about Hara and Jiyoung.. maybe show a more personal side of them?.. we know a lot about the gyulhamcole but Hara and Jiyoung are in some ways still a mystery.. lol..

so i hope DSP takes the opportunity to do this.

well comeback is word that has a wide range.. comeback can also include what activities they should be doing right?.. i really urge DSP to let KARA have their own documentary series.. it would really really help KARA's credibility and build a strong support base.. there are some KARA fans that know basically everything from KARA's debut.. but a lot don't really know.. and I think the girls have alot to tell about what has happened, what is happening now, and what they think about their future.. i also think we need to know more about Hara and Jiyoung.. maybe show a more personal side of them?.. we know a lot about the gyulhamcole but Hara and Jiyoung are in some ways still a mystery.. lol..

so i hope DSP takes the opportunity to do this.

I kinda hope they'll pull something like DBSK and 2PM and do their own mini drama. You know, they're acting but as themselves and go through hilarious idol adventures together. :D

That's how I came to really like DBSK.

It would be totally awesome, no other girl group has done it before, this can be another first by Kara, just like Idol Show. Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara have all acted, it would be so cool. :D

oooh i like this idea!

even if they don't do a whole drama, i think a self cam season would suffice too

i would love a documentary though, like a full blown one that follows their lives in the dorm, practice/performance and offtime... of course that may seem invasive to the girls, but if they are aboard for the idea, it definitely wouldn't hurt!

^ I've been wanting a documentary like that one for a loooong time. >_> I think it's the best way for people and new fans to learn how hard the girl have been working and to know more about their personalities too~ Like, what kind of people they are when they're not being "idols." Or.. something like SS501's waking up (forgot the offcial name haha XD) show would be fun too~ Just anything to show their off-screen personalities and interactions more :D

Regarding their upcoming musical comeback --- SeungYeon's birthday is coming up very VERY soon...! Maybe DSP will surprise us? 8D

hope they can come out with something new but still retaining their cuteness.

can't wait to see them soon, waiting~~~~

Just anything to show their off-screen personalities and interactions more :P

Yes. ~ We got to see some of it during ZZC, but it didn't really let us see much. ): Hope that a station picks up the girls for something like that- I think it's something that they'd be thrilled to do. :) It seems like they want people to see more of their "off-stage" side, but just don't have the chance ? We can only wait until their comeback, though. :lol:

Edited by k.arisma

yea the girls are better at just being themselves without the pressure to "entertain" on those variety shows.. cause that isn't really them..and some people might find it a bit boring XD

anyone else want them to sing live on radio more?.. i mean in the old days.. they did it all the time.. and it gained them much of the respect they got during that time period.. for whatever reason DSP decided the girls didn't need to go on radio that much.. i don't expect really good harmonies like before but it's really good practice for lives and keeps them on their toes.