If You Met Kara...

chopsuey

Awesome..thank you so much! I've been looking for this performance too! One of the hotter ones I would say. :cry:

Definitely hot :eyelove:. My most favorite one from them that I found really hot was "My Name" by BoA when they performed that at the Diva Event.

Definitely hot :eyelove:. My most favorite one from them that I found really hot was "My Name" by BoA when they performed that at the Diva Event.

Yeah! It took me forever to search that one! That was oen of my two favorite performances. Which player did you use to watch these videos? Windows Media Player doesn't work with this extension? :cry:

Yeah! It took me forever to search that one! That was oen of my two favorite performances. Which player did you use to watch these videos? Windows Media Player doesn't work with this extension? :cry:

Use VLC player, it basically plays everything u can throw at it. ^^.

• 1 month later...

This is interesting cause this definitely depends on how I react and what I do.

I'm guessing most of them will think "What a weird guy" or something about how normal and boring I am like everybody else. Though I'd love for them to have an impression that I'm a friendly person or something like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol no need to meet to noe wat they will think of me...from first glance they will noe that i am super shy and queit...huhuhu i dun think i can even look at them straight in the eye or even talk to them....huhuhuhuhu :blushing:

erm, pretty 4D? i do tend to space out every now and then and laugh to myself for no reason at all. but then again, i only throw in a few giggles to make the whole atmosphere less awkward. also, to make things less awkward, i jump about.

i'm pretty shy too, so that doesn't make it any better. but then again, when you get to know me, i'm pretty weirdly crazy.

so, KARA's first impression of me? a freak.

Edited by Issy