If You Met Kara...

chopsuey

With Kara's MetaFriends starting soon I'd like to start a topic of how you'd rank yourselves to their standards - language barriers aside of course (assume you can communicate with one another fluently).

Since the closest thing we have to judge is this show to see how Kara reacts as people, I think it would be interesting to see what you think their impression would be of you before watching the show and seeing if it changes as the show progresses :eyelove:

I'll go first.

I look super young so maybe seungyeon wouldn't feel as bad when she finds out i'm almost 20 but look like i'm 12. I'm also super smiley in social settings so they'd probably all like me/feel comfortable around me...and my personality is like Nicoles, very laid back and super random! xD but i have a tongue piercing + many on my ears and a tattoo of a rose vine from my hip to the side of my chest on my right ribs. So they'd probably eventually see it and then everything would fall apart XD Gyuri would probably scream at the sight of it then say i'm brave then back up like 2 steps fearing i'd bite even though i love her too ><. Jiyoung would probably be like Gyuri then after her initial shock think it's cool. I think Hara might be scared of me too... actually i think all but Nicole will be scared.

I think they'll freak out because i look super innocent... until i'm discovered xD

haha, i dont know. i hope if i ever get the chance to meet them, i hope their first impression of me would be good. haha. i'll probably tell them about Karaholic and make sure that at least one of them would come on. but then, i dont want them to think of me as some crazy fangirl. lol

hmm .. okay maybe for the first few minutes i'll be :D surprised .. haha

if i got back to my senses then .. i'm going to spaz random things mwahaha ..

i won't stop talking unless they throw me out and don't want to talk to me XD haha ..

hmm, i would hope i'd have welcoming vibe lol. i'm kind of like Nicole in that i think of odd things and is a bit dramatic :).. i think i'd get along with them though.. I have similar characteristics as most of the members so i think they would love me haha totally kidding :P

off topic: chopsuey, yea i don't think Nicole would not be scared of you lol and if Sunghee was there, I think she wouldn't be either lol. i always thought of the girls having like matching tattoos, something like sweet melody with music notes or something lol. it's kind of cheesy but our girls are rebels right? lol

^Haha so true Mae, Sunghee isn't scared of anything. And I could actually see them having little matching tats too =p. But considering how korea is generally more sheltered, i figured if my friends freak out when they first find out and cringe at the pain... and Gyuri couldn't even pierce her ears in fear of getting shot then i'm assuming their imagination must be great XD

I like Anne's idea :whistling:, make them join Karaholic or atleast acknowledge its existence! That would be great!

Lol, KARAokeing your answer made me smile. XD

Mmmm what'd KARA's first impression of me?

I'd probably keep smiling until they leave.

But maybe I'd be really shy. Idk how I'd act.

But I'd ask for a hug. haha.

Ohdang. I hope they look upon me favorably.

But then again, KARA = dorky, so I can't really see them hating anyone. haha.

This is tough... But i think .. Nicole would be comfortable around me .. I'm like her .. Born on october .. Orange is my fav color .. Clumsy .. And awkard at times .. I'm obssesed with food .. So we'll have easier conversations *-* .. Mm .. I think gyul will be the one .. Standing up for me i guess .. Since i'm the type who doesnt take care of myself that well ... O~hh .. I dont know .. All i could think of was nicole .. The rest .. I dont know XD~

I understood the question wrongly :) Uhem .. I think their impression on me would be .. That i'm a very awkward, clumsy person :P That im pretty shy .. But will keep laughing even if its for no reason xD But its still tough .. If i ever got to meet them .. The first thing that would happen would be .. Getting nosebleed from nicole's gorgeousness :eyelove: <3~ Yup yup .. :lol:

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 2 weeks later...

their first impression of me would be that they have their confused look on their faces when they think about how often i go "huh? eh?" everytime they ask me something (cos i tend to do that a lot when striking a conversation).....but hopefully i get their curiosity about me that they continue to find a first impression :D.....i probably be dead on the ground if i saw them LOL

• 1 month later...

HMM,I not sure about dis...lol...

I think when i met them...

I just wanna think about...mueheheh...

Giving them a special gift or some shows to them

Like dancing or something... :D

• 3 weeks later...

I think their impression of me will be somewhere along the lines that I am a quiet and shy person. They might think that I am around the same age as them since a lot of people think I am younger than I actually am - in reality, I am a 88er and a bit older than Gyuri. As for appearance, they might think I am the laid back and chic type? People say that I have the chic style and because I don't follow the trend (I go with what I am comfortable with and like), they will have more clues about how I'm like. But after they get to know me and I break out of my awkwardness, they will probably think I am weird. I don't say I am weird for attention, but because everyone tells me that I am. Unfortunately, I don't agree with people who say that.

They would be like that boy doesnt look like a kpop fanboy at all, who is that boy in the Iron Maiden tshirt?

Until someone calls me, or someone plays Mister or Pretty Girl! I'll sing along, I cant resist! ^_^

Lol yea, and then they'd come hug me and have lots of fun! ^^

Or maybe I'm just flattering myself...

I'll go first.

I look super young so maybe seungyeon wouldn't feel as bad when she finds out i'm almost 20 but look like i'm 12. I'm also super smiley in social settings so they'd probably all like me/feel comfortable around me...and my personality is like Nicoles, very laid back and super random! xD but i have a tongue piercing + many on my ears and a tattoo of a rose vine from my hip to the side of my chest on my right ribs. So they'd probably eventually see it and then everything would fall apart XD Gyuri would probably scream at the sight of it then say i'm brave then back up like 2 steps fearing i'd bite even though i love her too ><. Jiyoung would probably be like Gyuri then after her initial shock think it's cool. I think Hara might be scared of me too... actually i think all but Nicole will be scared.

I think they'll freak out because i look super innocent... until i'm discovered xD

LOL! I want you to meet them and take video for all of us to see! :inluv:

their first impression? hmmm. . . . hard one for me.

i think they'll be kinda curious about my age cuz they say i look 20 but actually i'm 16 lol

and would be kinda shy (especially if seung yeon is right beside me)